6

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TWO?!" Bakugou shouted at Killua with a angered expression.

"We're Izuku friends!" Gon shouted angrily as he help up Izuku from the ground. "How dare you treat someone like this!" 

Bakugou growled and explosion sounds were heard, coming from the palm of his hands. "I SAID WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TWO?!"

"We're Izuku friends." Killua said with a smirk. His eyes turned a dark blue color and he sent out his bloodlust aura. He hoped people in this world can feel aura. 

Bakugou's and Izuku's face turned a bit pale at the bloodlust aura  and the blonde took a step back in fear. 

"What the hell is this...feeling?!" Bakugou shouted, his quirk slowly deactivating. His red eyes glared upon Killua who was still smirking. "What the hell are you doing to me?! IS THIS YOUR QUIRK?!" 

Killua mentally raised his eyebrows, not knowing his aura gave off this much fear in others. Maybe he should pretend that this was his quirk and show off his electricity. 

"Maybe..." Killua played along and took a step forward towards Bakugou who was still growling. He finally regained his senses and quickly shot his explosions towards Killua. 

"Killua!" Izuku shouted in fear, not wanting the boy to get hurt because of him. He reach out his hand, wanting to help him but Gon stopped him with a small smile. 

"Don't worry." He said quickly. "Watch this." 

"Huh?" Izuku look back at Killua who was suddenly behind Bakugou with his arm pinned behind his back tightly. 

Bakugou had a stunned expression as he couldn't move any part of his body. Or it seems like it was that way. 

"You're too slow." Killua said boredly. "I thought you be a tough person to fight, but this is warm up for me."

"W-What..." Bakugou finally realize what position he was in and growled loudly, causing explosions to go off in his hands again. 

Killua jumped back quickly, avoiding not to get burn and use his god speed to be in front of the blonde again. 

"S-STAY STILL YOU PRICK!" Bakugou shouted in complete anger as his face turned red. 

"No way." Killua said with a smile. "As I said, this is only warm up for me. I can do this all day you weakling!"

Bakugou completely lost it as he screamed in anger and manage to hit Killua across his face, sending him towards a brick wall. 

"AGH!" Killua yelp as he hit back first. His head hit second and he went limp. 

"KILLUA!" Both Gon and Izuku shouted in shock.  

Gon then growled and stared at Bakugou with anger in his eyes. He haven't felt this angry in forever. 

"G-Gon wait!" Izuku cried as Gon clenched his fist tight. "K-Kacchan didn't mean that!" 

"He hurt Killua though!" Gon growled as he got in position for his power to activate. "SHOW ME ROCK!" 

A powerful surge of Gon's energy bursted out in the color of orange and yellow in between his hands. 

"WAIT!" Izuku shouted as he stood in between them with tears in his eyes. He admit, he haven't seen Gon use his power and he was scared.  It looked kinda similar to All Might's but that is beside the situation. 

Gon looked at Izuku and made his attack disappear with a salty glare at Bakugou who was glaring back at him. 

"K-Kacchan! Just go home!" Izuku instructed. 

"You damn Deku! W-"

"NOW!" Izuku growled, tears running down his face. "You caused nothing but trouble to me! JUST GO HOME!"

There was a short silence before Bakugou growled and stormed off, shouting curses. 

There was another pause before Izuku slumped to the ground in shock and another emotion he couldn't quite pinpoint.  His green eyes shifted over to Killua who was getting helped up by Gon.

His heart was beating outside his chest and he clench his chest like he was having a panic attack. Tears were still running down his face and guilt filled his gut. 

"Izuku." Gon spoke as the two approach the crying boy. He smiled softly. "Its okay now...you can get up. Killua is fine-"

"NO HE'S NOT!" Izuku cried out loudly. "HE GOT HURT BECAUSE OF ME!" 

"No I didn't." Killua spoke. "I only got hurt because I underestimated him. I let my guard down and I got hit. No worries though. I had worse-"

"THAT DOESN'T MATTER!" Izuku shouted. "YOU GUYS DID SO MUCH FOR ME IN A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT?!" 

Gon and Killua looked at each other with a small smile before walking over to Izuku and bending down. 

"You don't know how many times we heard people say that to us." Killua stated with a chuckle at the end. 

"Huh?" Izuku looked up with tears and snot running down his face. 

"We saved tones of people." Gon nodded. "So if you're feeling guilty about you not saving us, then don't worry. We're fine. We had worst actually." 

Izuku didn't say anything and smiled softly as he wiped the liquid off his face. "You guys are really cool, you know that?" 

"Yep." Gon gave a peace sign and Killua chuckled again. He stood up and held out his hand for Izuku to take. 

"Come on...let's get you home." 

Izuku stared at his hand before smiling and nodding. He grab Killua's hand and stood up. "No...our home...."

________________________________________________________________________________