16

"WHAT?!?!" The whole class shouted as they begin to protest.

"Oh Crap I'm dead!" Izuku whispered as he started praying "Don't worry Izu you've been training with me and Killua so you'll do fine." Gon cheered. Aizawa then pushed some of his hair out of his face and smiled a real creepy smile. "Understand if that's a problem you could head home right now!" That seemed to make everybody become serious.

The first test was the 50 meter sprint Iida and frog girl was up first. "Ready begin!" The robot said then they took off. Iida got 3.04 second and frog girl got 5.58 seconds "She's pretty fast." Gon mumbled "But not as fast as me." Killua remarked.

After a few more runners it was Gon and Killua's turn. They got into position and Killua turn his head to Gon smirking. "If I win you have to buy me ChocoRobo-kun with your own money." Killua said as he held out his hand. Liking the challenge Gon replied "And if I win..." Gon thought for a moment before he got an idea "You have to watch Anime with me." 

Killua scrunch his nose in disgust "You know how I hate Anime." Killua replied his brother Milluki is obsessed with  Anime and he was forced to listen to him ramble on and on about it. Sighing they both shook hands "Deal." 

"Get set..." Killua nen,in the form of electricity flowed through his body as he activated God speed. Gon closed his eyes and gathered nen solely in his legs "Go!" As soon as the timer started both took off. 

"2.97 seconds."

"3.10 seconds."

Killua skidded to a stop and smirked at the defeated Gon "Haha looks like I win." He smirk "You used God speed...." He mumbled to which Killua threw his arm over Gon shoulders. "That means I'm better than you~" Killua teased. Gon ignored Killua and look at Izuku who was next and his partner was Bakugou.

Bakugou used his quirk to blast himself across "4.13 seconds." Bakugou look at Izuku with a huge smirk "7.02 seconds." was Izuku's score. The greenette panted slightly as he went over to where Killua and Gon were. "I s-still got a long way to go.." Izuku trailed off as he look down sadly.

Patting his back Gon smiled "We'll help you all the way through." 

Next was the grip test.

"Okay..." Izuku said to himself. "Keep the egg from blowing up like All Might said..." He took a deep breath before gripping the device tight around his hand. He was straining himself until he heard the device beep. 

His eyes widened in shock. "56.00.." Izuku said sadly. 

"WOW!" Izuku heard a male name Sero said excitedly. "You hit 500 kilograms?" 

"Oh man." Izuku heard Gon groan. "Only 350 kilograms? No fair." 

"HA!" Killua taunted. "I got 400 kilograms!" 

Gon sticked out his tongue at Killua and then looked over at Izuku who was frowning. 

"Hey Izu what you got?" The raven haired teen ask as he peeked over his shoulder. Izuku turn his head slightly and blushed from how close their faces were "I-It's r-really all not that great..." The greenette mumbled out as he look away from Gon's hazel eyes. "What are you talking about?!?Izu that's amazing from someone who didn't have any muscles at first!" Gon exclaimed his eyes shining brightly.

Izuku heart thumped loudly in his chest and his face flushed from how Gon praised him. 'S-So Close!' The teen thought as he look back at Gon placing plastered smile on his face. "I-I guess hehe but you did great too.Like I new you were strong but to get such a high score without using nen." Izuku's voice dropped into a whisper as he said nen.