19

Izuku glanced at Kacchan who gave him a glare to which Izuku quickly look away. Izuku clenched his fists tightly and took a deep breathe then he stood up straighter and glare right back at Bakugou with a determine face. He look shock for a second before he scowled.

Killua and Gon look at the big screen with the rest of the class. "Okay,everyone you all should think as well." All Might said. Gon bit his lips as he  watched the screen anxiously he was worried for Izuku knowing how violent Bakugou is.

Killua could feel Gon tensed "Hey have faith in him." Killua said trying to calm his friend down.They watched how Izuku and Uraraka walked down the hallway then Bakugou suddenly jumped out  and let out a big explosion. Then the fighting began,it took quite a while and the injuries Bakugou gave deku was clear that there was something personal behind their fighting.

Which Killua and Gon know exactly why the explosive blonde was being harsh.The more the fight dragged on the more Killua started to get piss at Bakugou he already threatened him but it seems that wasn't enough. They saw Bakugou hold up his gauntlet and pointed it straight at Deku. Gon gasp and he quickly grabbed Killua's hand squeezing it tight. 

The ex-assassin jump at the sudden contact and look over at Gon who was too focused on the screen to realize what he's doing. Killua blush and lightly squeezes his hand giving  him reassurance. He saw Gon relaxed slightly as a small smile rest on his face. All Might then gasp as he realized what Bakugou was about to do.

 "Young Bakugou stop!" All Might warns into the mic. Of course he ignores him and he pulled the pin a large explosion fired out and it broke down one of the walls. The whole building then begin to shake causing the students to yell in surprise. "I-Izu!" Gon eyes widened as he tried to spot his friend but the black smoke was covering the cameras.

"Young Midoriya!" All Might yelled once the smoke cleared they saw Midoriya on the ground panting hard his hero costume all burned up. The class released  a sigh knowing their classmate was still alive. "A-All Might don't you think you should stop this?" Gon ask worriedly All Might look at Gon then back to the screen.

"No I feel like this needs to happen." They saw Bakugou emerged from the smoke with an sadistic smile. "But that Bakugou dude is scary." A red haired kid explain "Young Bakugou if you use  that again I'll stop the fight,and your team will lose. To attack on such a large scale inside is inviting the destruction of the strong hold you should be protecting." All Might exclaimed.

Bakugou tch before he went back to fighting deku. As Killua watch the fight all he could think about was 'What an idiot.'  Eventually, Midoriya made a surprising move to destroy the ceiling, and he was almost directly below the nuclear weapon.Uraraka distracted Iida by floating some debris at him,and then she touched the weapon to win.

Killua once again decided to use Gyo and once again he saw his aura spiked.It was larger then his and Gon's Ren put together. (Ren:To enhance or refine;to put it outwards explosively.)

Killua wouldn't have been so concern if it wasn't for the fact that he could use nen,on a regular basis when he is not using his quirk,his aura nodes are closed.However,when he does use his quirk they immediately open in one area which happens to be his arms in this moment.

It was a sudden burst of energy and he could lose his life force which will ends up leaving his aura nodes open while activating ren. If Izuku does not  control this now he would have trouble in the future. Killua now realized how bad of a teacher All Might really is and that made him scoffed.

"H-Hero team....Wins!" As soon as All Might said that Izuku passed out his whole left arm broken.The students stared at the screen in shock before they snapped out of their state,"No way." A blonde dude that has a lightning bolt in his hair whispered.