15

A/N: That's how Gon and Killua look in the gym outfit. Art Not Mine.

_________________________________________________

"Izuku are you all set?" Inko ask as Izuku was tying his shoes up "Yeah" The teen half replied "Are you sure?You didn't pack just action figures right?" Inko wandered "I have everything now i gotta go.Killua and Gon are waiting for me." He lightly snapped.

Standing up Izuku straighten his uniform and put on his backpack,just as he open the door Inko grabbed his arm and gave him a side hug. "I'm so proud of you!" She cried smiling awkwardly Izuku hug her back before ran out the door.

He ran out of his apartment complex and turn around the corner,there he saw Killua and Gon "Good Morning Izu." Gon greeted to the excited teen. "Morning Gon,Killua."Izuku replied. Both Killua and Gon had their uniform on except Killua didn't wear his tie. "Alright let's go!"Gon pumped his fists up.

"Izuku tell us more about school." Killua ask smiling the greenette then went into an explanation about school.

*Later*

Soon the three trio made it to U.A "Hey we're in the same class right?" Killua ask as they jogged through the hallways. "Yeah class 1a right?" Gon mumbled as they continued to look for their class.

 "Ugh this school is really big how are we gonna find i-" 

"Found it!" Gon and Izuku cut Killua off from talking. "W-Why i-is this door so big?" Izuku ask. The three of them stood there "A-Are you ready guys?" Izuku stuttered as  his body shook. "Hey don't be so nervous okay?You got us" Gon gave him a big smile to which Killua nodded. "Yeah we're all in this together."  "Y-yeah you're right.I just hope they're not in the same class as us." He mumbled thinking about Kacchan and the glasses dude.

Taking in a deep breathe Izuku slowly open the door. 

"Take your feet off your desk now!" 

"Huh?"

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school's property you creepting!"

"Huh?! You're kidding me right?! Your old school put a stick up your ass?!Or were you born with it?!" Izuku sweat drop "You gotta be kidding me." He panicked chuckling Killua put his hand in his pocket "You have bad luck." The pale boy chuckled as they continued to look at the two argue.

"Look lets start over,I'm Tenya Iida from the Somei private academy." Iida spoke."Somei huh?! So you must think you're better than me.Imma have fun tearing you a new one." Kacchan spoke.

Rolling his eyes Killua stepped inside the classroom "You gotta be kidding me." He scoffed crossing his arms the two stopped and turn their heads towards Killua and Gon. Izuku was hiding behind Gon, Iida eyes widened in shock.

"Its you two." Iida spoke to which everybody gasp and turn their heads to the three. "U-Uhh h-hi." Izuku nervously spoke as he avoid eye contact. "Good Morning!My name is Tenya Iida." Iida spoke loudly as he marched to them.

"Hi my name is Gon and this is my best friend Killua and Izuku Midoriya." Gon spoke up holding out his hand. Shaking it Iida replied with "Nice to meet you though I seen both of them before." Killua made a tch noise before he scanned around the classroom.

'I wonder if anyone here is strong?' He thought "Midoriya you realized that their was something more to the practical exam didn't you?" Iida ask "Huh?" "You must be very perspective I completely misjudged you. I admit as a student you're far superior to me." Iida look away as if he was embarrassed.