S E V EN

Edited on 21 December 2020.

❤️

           "Is she a model?"

            "She must be! Look how beautiful she is! I don't think I ever saw someone as beautiful as her!"

            "But who is the person next to her? The younger one."

            "Maybe she is her assistant?"

Momo closed her eyes and took slow breaths. The air in her lungs felt different. It was much more polluted than the air Momo grew used to in Hyogo. Momo and her mother, Yua, stepped into a large, very fancy coffee shop. Momo would never have entered this place.

            "How was your fight?"

Yua's delicate and silk voice ringed in your ears. Momo admired her mother's voice. It reminded her of an angle. Unfortunately, the only occasion where Momo heard her mother's voice gowning up was when Yua yelled at her husband.

            "Fine, I guess," sighed Momo, "you didn't have to upgrade me to business. It was only a one-hour flight."

A long yawn escaped Momo's lips.

"Put your hand in front of your mouth when you yawn and stop talking like that!"

Momo's mother sighed, frustrated, and ran her delicate fingers through her silky ginger hair. Yua ignored the annoyed face expression on her weary face.

The model sighed and ran her delicate fingers through her silky (m/h/c) hair. She ignored the rolling of your eyes and the annoying facial expression of your tired face.

            "Yes, ma'am," muttered Momo under her breath and started up to the clouded sky through the tall window.

            "What will the young ladies have?"

A handsome waiter with short dark hair and glowing striking blue eyes came to their table. Yua let her gaze run over the waiter, and a satisfied smile tugged on her cherry lips. Momo was startled as his blue eyes were glued to her head. She thought a man like him, a young, good-looking college student, would try to charm a gorgeous woman like her mother rather than a high school student with deep bags under her eyes. When Momo's lips parted to answer the waiter's questioned, her mother rudely interrupted her.

            "She will have an English Breakfast tea, no milk and sugar, and a small egg white omelet with no bacon.

The young waiter flashed a very uncomfortably at Momo's mother as he wrote down her order. Momo let her eyes roll to the back of her neck.

            "Anything else?"

            "Yes, one cappuccino with skin milk, no sugar. Now, go on!"

The waiter rushed away quickly.

            "You didn't have to be so rude," sighed Momo, "he is only doing his job."

            "How's school? Did you managed to find some friends already?"

Momo sighed when her mother ignored her comment. She glanced at her perfect face. Her mother's face was flawless, but Momo knew that Yua was beautiful even without the make-up.

            "It's alright," replied Mom, bluntly.

Her mother snickered.

            "Just alright?" smirked Yua. "I heard your school has a famous volleyball team and orchestra group. Do you know any volleyball players?"