T H R I T Y T W O

"Are you sure you don't want to bring the dress with you?" Your mother asked worriedly. She didn't know what changed your mind, but your sudden decision didn't sit well with her. After all, she spent her well-earned money for you.

"Yeah. I'm sorry you bought it, but it looks like I won't be going to the ball after all." You gave her an apologetic smile while bringing your back bag on your bag.

Your mother flicked her tongue in annoyance and a pout formed on her perfect lips. 

"Just take it anyway. You can use it for graduation." She babbled before walking you to the entrance of the airport. Both of your parents denied your request to travel by train since they wanted you to attend school today and the journey by train would take up to ten hours. 

Since you only had a small suitcase, you were able to skip the baggage drop off and moved directly towards the security. Your mother hugged you goodbye quickly, and before she left the airport, she handed you a white envelope. A confused expression formed on your face when you looked back into her eyes. Most of her face is covered by a white face mask to keep people from recognising her. 

"What's this?" You asked her and could tell by the wrinkles around her eyes that she was smirking. 

"Just a little early Christmas present of mine. You can only use it if you do good on your exam next week, though." You opened the envelope carefully and felt your eyes widened while shock folded through your veins. 

"This is a ticket to the whole Spring High Tournament!" You jelled in excitement and saw that it was in the last week of the winter break, which meant you didn't need to skip school. 

"I also got you a room close to the stadium... I know you won't want to sleep at mine for a whole week." Your mother mumbled. Her sincerity surprised you, and before you knew what was happening, your arms already went behind her back and pushed her body closer to you. 

"Thank you." You mumbled into her jacket before realising her from your tight grip. Both of you didn't know what to say to each other since this was the closest your relationship has ever felt since the divorce. 

After a quick goodbye, you produced to go through security and walked to your gate. The flight was short, and luckily for you, no one sat next to you. You scanned over the document in your hands and saw the list of teams. It surprised you how many schools are participating in the Spring High, but a specific name stood out more than others.

"Fukrodani Academy?" You whispered to yourself as you thump brushed over the printed letters. 

° ° °

"If I knew you were such a heartbreaker, I would have stayed away from you." You rolled your eyes at the sarcastic comment of your tall friend. 

"So they told you?" You asked as you sat down in the cafeteria. You only arrived two hours ago in Kobe, but your father picked you up and brought you immediately to school. You came around lunchtime, and Osamu practically dragged you into the cafeteria so you could buy him something to eat. There was no sight of Suna. 

"Well Tsumu can keep his mouth shut for shit and Suna... well he didn't have to tell me anything. It was obvious something happened between the two of you." Osamu replied as he stuffed more bread into his largemouth. 

"Is he skipping school or just avoiding me?" You asked with sadness in your voice. You wanted Suna to stay your friend and knowing that he was hurting because of your stupidity only made it worse. 

"Neither." The tired, lazy voice made shivers go down your spin. Your (e/c) eyes widened in shock as your body slowly turned around to face the tall middle blocker. You couldn't deny the fact that a massive weight was lifted off your shoulders as he smirked down to you. 

"Rin!" You exclaimed happily and wanted to run into his arms, but you hesitated. You knew that he had feelings for you and forcing him to have physical contact with you would probably only made it worse. 

"Hey." He spoke as he took a seat next to Osamu. His light green eyes studied your eyes and noticed the small bags under your eyes. 

He was glad that his usual self had bags under his eyes as he didn't want you to know that he barely got an hour of sleep. His muscles felt sore form the uncomfortable positions he laid in yesterday. 

"How was Tokyo?" Osamu asked before an awkward silence could overtake the table. Gladly you turned towards him and smiled lightly. 

"Better than expected. It felt like I had a real connection towards my mom again." You replied with a warm smile on your face. Both of your friends smirked to themself. They knew your troubles and were happy to see that you are making positive progress. 

"(y/n)-chan!" Before you could turn your body around to glance at the screaming person, they had already hugged you from behind. 

"Rika! I... can't breath!" You hit her arm and her arms loosen the grip around your neck. The ash-blond female took the seat next to you and ignored the annoyed glances Osamu and Suna threw to her. 

"Guess what?" She smirked into your face and you glanced towards Osamu for a second. He rolled his eyes and grabbed something off your plate. 

"What?" You smirked back, knowing what she was going to say. 

"I have a date to the winter ball tonight!" She shouted in excitement and you couldn't hold back chuckles as Osamu sighed loudly. Looks like he did what you asked him to do.

"Which means you need to come as well!" Your eyes flew back to Suna who gave you a sympatric smile. 

"I don't-" 

"Osamu and I will pick you ladies up at seven." Suna commanded before he and the grey hairs male left the cafeteria. It surprised you that he still wanted to go to the ball but it also made you happy. 

° ° ° °  

Okay... The end is not as good as I want it to be but who cares. 

Anyway, I had a question. 

Would you like a Q&A chapter? You can ask any question towards me (the author) or the characters (for example Atsumu, Suna, Osamu, Sakura, Rika (y/n)...) in the story. I would really like to write one! If you have questions just write them as a comment under this chapter and I will mention you in the next chapter as well! 

Thanks for everyone who is voting for this story and crying, laughing, swearing and IDK what else while reading it!