Q&A (Main Characters)

"Hello and welcome to this first episode of Q&A with the cast of Hello, Goodbye. "I screamed into the microphone and earned a handful of annoyed looks from the cast which I ignored without a second thought. 

"Before we start with the questions, we will all introduce our self starting with (y/n)!" 

"Hello, my name is (y/n), and I am the main protagonist of the story "Hello, Goodbye". I'm a sixteen-year-old student attending at the Inarzika High in the Hyogo Prefecture. I moved down to Hyogo from Tokyo after my parents had a divorce." 

"Great information!" I awkwardly smile and direct the conversation to the next character.

"Hey! I'm Miya Atsumu and the best setter in Japan!" When I tell you that everyone looked at him with nothing but annoyance in their eyes, you better belief me!

"I'm Miya Osamu and sadly related to this idiot." He pointed at his brother, who grew a pout on his lips.

"I'm Suna." 

"Alright, that was rather disappointing. Hi! My name here on Wattpad is ZoeyMidnight! I'm a student in Germany and about to finish my high school education if the government keeps the dates for the exams and doesn't move them around anymore. Anyway, the first question is from @ann_ni_e. How does Suna feel about the reader liking Atsumu? "

"Well, I do have feelings for (y/n), and it sucks that she likes Atsumu. I also feel like the author made me like her on purpose to create some tension." Again, I receive a deadly glare from the black-haired middle blocker.

"Overall, I would describe my current state as alright. I do feel sad, and some even would say heartbroken, but I also feel glad as well. I mean (y/n) did fall for the most self-centred person I ever met so who knows how that is going to work out. "

"What? I'm not that bad! "Atsumu yelled.

"Alright settle down, boys! The next question is from @AnAyuhaDzi. Who would be a sadist and masochist? Oh boy! I feel like I should answer that question. "I smirk at the cast before retaking the spotlight.

 "I smirk at the cast before retaking the spotlight

"The next question is from @_Azerire_. Who will be Suna's love interest? Will it be Rika? And will Suna like another person? Careful everyone if you do not want to be spoiler skip to the next question." I warned you. Osamu sighed loudly while Suna rolled his eyes. 

"As you can see it is still a question who will end up with Osamu and Rin! Tell us your thoughts!" 

Hehe, you didn't think that I was going to spill that information now did you (evil smile).

"The next question is from a close friend of mine. She asked why I dedicated my time to write a story about Miya Atsumu. So here is how it when down guys! While waiting for season four to air I started to read the manga and I was just so amazing by the twins and couldn't get enough of them. I tried to find fanfics about them, but there was like nothing, so I decided to give it a shot, and I guess it worked out pretty well!" 

"Next question is from @kkk_deimos. Atsumu, what would you do if a misunderstanding from your side would lead to a breakup?" 

"I dunno... Yall want nothing to know about my volleyball skills." He pouted. 

"I get jealous pretty easily so I think this sort of thing would happen sometimes. A possible break up depends on the misunderstand and how much I love the other person." 

"That's it with the questions! If you want another episode and maybe with different characters don't forget to write it in the comments below! Thank you for reading/listing!"