T W E N T Y

"I can't believe you gave me this to wear." You groaned while Osamu smirked down to you. It wasn't like him to show his lips in the form of a smile, but then again, it was also strange to see him go out of his way to make someone feel better. In this case, you. 

"I can take them back right now if you want." He replied bluntly and moved closer to your body. Quickly you backed away from him and looked at your reflection in a window. 

The volleyball team had to train before going into the hot springs and luckily for you Osamu had an extra pair of clothes in his bag since you forgot your clothes in the hot spring. Your wet hair, which you pulled into a messy bun, dripped onto the soft fabric of his tracking suit. The red jacket covered your entry upper body and ended just before your knees. The white pants with a thick black line on the side would make fall over because of its length, but you rolled it up until it reached your ankle. Overall the baggy clothes made you look like a poorly dressed up doll. 

"No! Thank you by the way." You muttered quietly and followed him into the lobby. You didn't know why Osamu was with you, but it made you feel better, and you appreciated it sincerely. 

"You want anything?" He asked while looking through the option displayed in the vending machine. 

"Nah." You spoke softly while sitting down on a bench nearby. Osamu pressed a button before starting to talk again. 

"You made quite a scene in the hot springs. Even we could hear from you." Your eyes widened, and you starred at the silver-haired male surprised. You didn't realize how loud you yelled at Sakura and frankly, you didn't want to think about it.

"So do I have to wait here another few minutes and pretend like I am the good friend who takes care of his mates, or can you just cut to the chase and tell me what's bothering you." It didn't surprise you how direct and blunt Osamu was. He was an honest and straightforward friend and even if his deadpan personality made it hard for you. However, you knew deep down in your broken heart that the tall male in front of you was your friend and someone you can trust. 

"Well, it's like the others are not going to talk about it tomorrow." You tried to joke, but there was not a single muscle that moved in Osamu face while he walked towards the bench. 

"My mother and my father were happy for a while, but when they found out, she was pregnant, everything basically flushed down the toilet. I was born, she cheated, and my dad only found out like 16 years later. Anyway, my mother didn't love me, and she probably never will. She is obsessed with beauty and fame and wants me to be like her." 

You spoke quietly and played with your fingers. Osamu took a sip of his cane of soda while listing to you. He knew that you had a family history, but even his mind wasn't prepared for the truth. 

"Her fame always stood in the way of a normal life, you know? That's why I don't want people to know I am related to her. I hoped to make new friends in Hyogo, and when Atsumu told this stupid bitch the truth, I guess everything just seemed like my life back then in Tokyo. I didn't have friends like Rin and you though." 

You smirked at the tall wing spiker who showed a small grin on his pale lips. 

"I can't believe your friends with my brother." He spoke and chuckled to himself. 

"I guess he is so annoying and nosy that I forgot about the fact he kinda ruined my life a bit more." You laughed and stared at the ceiling. You didn't forget about your hate for his twin brother, but the more time you spent with the loud and egotist bastard you felt yourself starting to like him. 

You made a sound like you were going to throw up when you thought about liking Atsumu. Osamu glanced at you confused, ready to run away if you would throw up. 

"I can't believe you asked him if you guys are friends." Osamu laughed, and your cheek started to burn. 

"He told you about that?" You yelled, afraid of his answer. You didn't think that Atsumu would share details about his life with his brother, but then again you can imagine him annoying Osamu with his daily life event. 

"Of course, he told me! He fucking tells me everything! I know that bitch better than himself!" He hissed and threw his cane in the bin. You chuckled at his reaction and smiled widely. 

"What are you grinning about?" He asked, annoyed. 

"I kinda wish I could be your little sister. I think living with the two of you would be hilarious!" You exclaimed and slapped your thigh. Your lungs started to hurt because of your uncontrollable laughter. Osamu rolled his eyes again and hit the top of your head. 

"If I had to live with another sibling, I would kill myself." He spoke bitterly and watched you losing yourself in laughter again. He couldn't deny the fact that cared about you and was happy you felt the same way.

"Maybe you would be fun to have around like a little sister." Osamu thought to himself with a warm feeling around his chest.