The party

Flasback: Y/N POV
It was a Saturday night, but not just any night. Today you were going to a party with your boyfriend Jungkook of 10 months. The party was hosted by one of Jungkook's best friends, Yoongi. Jungkook was the most popular boy in school, while you were just an ordinary girl. Jungkook's charms made every girl head over heels for him, which is why he has been with so many girls. Which also meant the most popular girl in school, so-yeon. She was the leader of the cheerleading team, sleeping with every single boy, but she was still possessive over Jungkook. Jungkook was basically known as the playboy of your high school.

But he changed.

When you started dating, he never looked at another girl anymore, ignoring all the giggles and stares. Along the way, so-yeon has tried to come in between you two, but Jungkook always ignored everything she said or did. He made you feel special.

Jungkook was going to pick you up in an hour so you had to get dressed. You had already picked your outfit, which was a tight red dress, complimenting your body features. You put on some make up, and curled your hair. You smiled into the mirror, satisfied with how you looked. Just when you walked downstairs and put on your heels, you got a notification from Jungkook.

"I'm in front of your house right now baby."

You grabbed your coat and got outside, locking the door behind you. Jungkook was leaning against his car, scanning you up and down while grinning. His hair was nicely parted, revealing his forehead. He was wearing a leather jacket and black pants. Damn he was hot.
"Y/n you look amazing."
You smiled at him, slightly blushing. He turned around and opened the car door for you. So you got in the car, while Jungkook got in on the other side. He grabbed your hand, like he always did when he was driving. He said that it made him feel more comfortable. His soft and gentle touch warming up your whole body, making your heart pound in your chest.

After about 5 minutes of talking and laughing, Jungkook drove into Yoongi's street, parking his car in front of the big house. Both of you got out, Jungkook wrapping his arm around your shoulder, pushing your body close to his. You looked up at him, still being blown away by his beauty. His caramelised skin as smooth as honey, his lips red like strawberries. He was breathtaking.

You entered the house full of drunk people who were dancing to the loud music. Jungkook was still holding you close to him, trying to make way a way through the crowd. Eventually you saw Yoongi standing in the living room, so you and Jungkook went to greet him.
"Hey Yoongi, happy birthday bro."
Jungkook now let you go, and gave Yoongi a handshake, pulling him into a hug.
"Thanks bro, I'm glad that you and   Y/n are here."
He looked at you and smiled.
You looked around and spotted your best friend Seokjin and a few of your other friends.
"Jungkook, I'll go and say hi to my friends."
"Alright, I'll get us something to drink."
He gave you a peck and walked to the kitchen. You walked over to your group of friends and hugged them one by one.
"Y/n!! You look stunning girl.", one of your friends soojin said.
"Yess, Jungkook is so lucky to have you.", your other friend Aisha said.
You smiled because of the kindness of your friends. You stayed there for a while, talking about everything and nothing. Minutes had passed, but Jungkook still didn't come back yet. He was probably talking to one of his friends, but you still wanted to check.
"Girls, I'm going to check up on Jungkook, I'll be right back."

You walked into the kitchen, but you didn't see Jungkook there so you walked into the living room. You saw Yoongi and Jungkook's other friends, but no Jungkook. You decided to check the kitchen one more time when you walked into one of Jungkook's friends Taehyung.
"Oh hey Y/n, are you not with Jungkook?"
"I am, well at least I was, I don't know where he went though."
"Oh he walked that way with a girl. I thought it was you.", he said as he pointed towards a big hall with several rooms.
A girl? What was he doing with another girl? A knot formed in your stomach, not wanting to know what he could be doing right now.
"Thank you Tae."

You walked into the big hall, your breath becoming shorter as the nerves raced through your body. You opened door after door, seeing multiple people make out, none of them being Jungkook. You stood in front of the last door, closing your eyes, hoping that it wouldn't be Jungkook. After a few seconds you decided to open it. And it felt like your heart had stopped beating. You saw Jungkook laying on the bed and a girl on top of him, kissing his neck.

But it wasn't just a girl.

It was his ex so-yeon. How could he do this to you? It felt like there wasn't enough oxygen to breathe anymore, your breath becoming shorter and shorter. You ran outside of the house as fast as you could as the tears were now rolling down your cheeks, loud sobs escaping your body. You kept running and running until your feet hurt and your knees became weak. You stopped running and fell to the ground, your knees hitting the cold and hard ground. Your chest hurt, it felt like somebody stabbed you multiple times. You were still crying not caring about sitting all alone on the sidewalk. You were shivering from the cold and your whole body was shaking from sobbing. Questions were now rushing through your mind.
Why would he do this to you?
Did he just use you to get back to his ex?
But why now, why lead you on for 10 months?
You suddenly heard a car stopping in front of you, a familiar voice calling your name.
"Y/n? Y/n!!"
It was Seokjin, but you were so cold, so broken and so hurt, it felt like you forgot how to function. Seokjin carried you into his car and put you on the back seat.

And before you knew it, you woke up in your own bed.

You looked at the clock. 11:00 AM. You turned on your phone, seeing hundreds of messages from Jungkook. All the memories from last night occupied your head, making your heart drop down to your stomach. You just wanted to forget everything that had happened, you just wanted to forget Jungkook. Your eyes felt swollen and you had a runny nose. God damn it I catched a cold. You walked downstairs to make yourself some tea. You crashed down on the couch, your phone heavily vibrating in your hand. All of them were from Jungkook, missed calls as well as thousands of texts. By only seeing his name, you thought back to yesterday night. The image of him and so-yeon tattooed on your brain. You just wanted to remove those memories from your mind and forget everything. The best way to start was to block him. So that's what you did. You didn't feel like doing anything, your whole body feeling heavy. You sat on the couch, staring at the empty tv screen, showing your own reflection. As much as you wanted to forget last night, you couldn't help but think about the horrifying scene of Jungkook and so-yeon. Your insecurities creeping up on you, thoughts and questions making their way inside your head.
What did you do to make him go back to his ex?
Were you such an easy target?
Were you just another toy of his?
These thoughts giving you a headache.
You decided to just watch movies and eat some comfort food, hoping that it would make you feel a bit better. But there was no cure that could heal a broken heart.

Hours and hours passed until the sun started to go down, your house slowly becoming dark.
You weren't hungry, the knot in your stomach and the numbness inside your body stealing your appetite. So you went straight to bed, falling asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow.

Youu were woken up by your alarm clock. You didn't feel like having to face Jungkook today, but there wasn't really another option. You got up and looked at yourself in the mirror. Your hair was messy, your eyes still red and you had bags under your eyes.
'Damn I look like a mess'
You didn't want to show Jungkook how affected you were by him, so you did your make up better than usual and styled your hair, showing him what he had lost. You looked into your mirror again, and grinned satisfied
"Much better."

You made yourself some breakfast and walked to school. When you walked into the school building, Jungkook was nowhere to be seen, which was strange since he was always early. You shrugged it off, not wanting to think about him. It's not like you cared anyway, at least that's what you tried to make yourself believe. But days passed by and then weeks, and Jungkook never showed up once

Where could he have gone?