New friendship

Jungkook held your hand tightly, trying to reassure you that nothing bad could happen. But negative things happened when she was around. She was like the devil, satan in a human form.

Speaking of the devil, she walked up, searching for a spot when her eyes suddenly landed on you and Jungkook. She smirked, her smile giving you chills all the way down to your spine. And unfortunately, she took a seat next to Se-ri.

"She's only been her for a few seconds and she's already getting on my nerves.", Jungkook said through gritted teeth.
So-yeon has caused so much trouble between you two, even causing you and Jungkook to lose contact. She has harmed your relationship, trying to keep you two as far away from each other as possible. You hated her from the bottom of your heart, but you knew attention only fed her, so you just tried to ignore her.

You looked at Se-ri who was uncomfortable, moving in her seat. You could tell she didn't know what to do.

The class was about to start until you heard So-yeon's fake voice.
"Hi I'm So-yeon, I hope we can get along since I'm new here."
"O-oh yeah, hi I'm Se-ri."
You could tell Se-ri was feeling uneasy by So-yeon's presence, but didn't want to be rude.
You just tried to focus on the lesson, trying your best to cast out the nuisance coming from your side.

The whole lesson long you heard So-yeon and Se-ri laughing and joking around. You were so glad when the lecture was finally over, being able to be away from So-yeon for a while. When you walked wanted to walk out of the classroom, Jungkook stopped you, pulling you closer by your hips.
"Now that So-yeon is back, I just want to tell you that nothing can come in between us anymore. She won't be able to harm us no matter how hard she tries alright?"
"Yeah, yeah right."
He gave you a long and passionate kiss, sweeping your worries away.

You walked to your next class, encountering Se-ri once again.
"Hey Y/n, about So-yeon... what is actually so bad about her? She seemed quite kind."
You choked on your own air by hearing the word kind describing So-yeon.
"She hates me because of my relationship with Jungkook, so she does everything to destroy it. Which includes drugging Jungkook to make me believe he cheated on me, making us break up and lose contact for 2 years."
"W-what? 2 years?! That's evil."
"Yeah I told you."
"Well, I'll catch you later Y/n."
"Yeah see you Se-ri."
You waved each other goodbye, going to your own classes.

As the last few classes passed by, you had trouble keeping your attention to the teachers. Everything So-yeon ever did replaying in your mind, afraid what could possibly go wrong this time. She was the definition of evil.

You made your way out of the classroom, noticing Jin standing in front of the entrance.
When he saw you, he immediately walked towards you with wide eyes.

"Y/n what in the name of god is So-yeon doing back here?"
"I don't know why out of all colleges she had to go here."
"She better not do anything crazy or I will not hesitate to destroy her."
"Omg Jin calm down."
You had to laugh because of his cuteness, always being the overprotective person he is. You both made your way outside, walking to the exit of the school, noticing Jungkook.
You hugged Jin and walked towards Jungkook.

"Hey baby, how was your day?"
"Just, I don't know, I couldn't get So-yeon off my mind."
"Hey Y/n, it's going to be fine. We shouldn't pay attention to her, since that is exactly what she wants. We're just going to keep living our lives like we do now. Nothing is stronger than a boy with love."
"You're right, I love you."
He pulled you into a hug, loving how Jungkook always made sure you were alright. Always comforting you when you were even the slightest bit worried. His words were encouraging, making you feel more confident. He was right, nothing was able to come in between you two anymore.

Se-ri POV
I wanted to walk outside, when I suddenly felt someone tug my arm, a voice calling my name.
"Se-ri!"
It was So-yeon, after what Y/n told me about her, it was hard acting nice to her.
"Shall we walk to the bus stop together?"
"No I'm good So-yeon."
"Why so cold all of a sudden."
She whined, her voice sounding soft like honey, annoying me.
"I know what you did to Jungkook and Y/n. Don't try to act all nice to me right now."
"But they haven't told you my part of the story, have they?"
Her voice suddenly became low, the excitement in her tone disappearing. I didn't want to associate with someone who did something so evil to the people I loved, but my curiosity got the best of me. So I turned around to look at her and sighed.
"What are you talking about?"
"Back in high school, Jungkook was my boyfriend. I really loved him and try to give him everything. But then, he cheated on me. With Y/n. I wondered what I did wrong for him to leave me. I was broken, and hurt. I only asked for an explanation back then, and the only thing they did was insult me. Saying that I wasn't good enough, too ugly and annoying. They left a permanent scar on my heart, and my pain turned into anger. I didn't know what I was thinking and I truly regret what I did."

Her words left me thinking, she looked down at her feet, her voice trembling as she spoke. So-yeon sounded like she meant it.

"Did they really do that to you?"
She just nodded as she sucked her lips in. I felt sorry for her, she must've been so broken by their actions.

"I am just searching for a friend, someone who truly cares about me."
She sounded so sweet, so broken. She just needed someone to love her and I was glad I had the chance to be that person.

"I'm sorry for judging so quick So-yeon."
"It's alright, are we friends?"

"Yes, welcome to college, friend."