Hot like fire

You sat in class, Jungkook's arm over your shoulder waiting for class to begin. As you were talking with Jungkook, you suddenly heard two familiar laughs. When you turned your head to the side, you saw Se-ri and So-yeon happily talking with each other. It made your blood boil, your body warming up of anger. Even though Se-ri knew what So-yeon did, she was still giving her the attention she wanted. Jungkook was just as surprised since you felt his head next to yours saying:

"What in the name of god are they doing together?"
"That's what I was wondering."
"Se-ri knew what So-yeon did right?"
"Yes, so that is what's making this sight so terrible."

They sat next to you, still talking to each other, ignoring you and Jungkook. Se-ri didn't even glance at you. Everything was finally good between you and Se-ri and now she was acting cold again. You wondered what it was this time.

The lectures finally ended and the day was over. You made your way to Jungkook's car and noticed that he wasn't leaning it. You looked in the car, but he wasn't there either. He was usually earlier than you, always waiting for you. It was probably not a big deal, so you decided to just wait there for him. But minutes passed, and it had already been almost half an hour. Where could he have gone?

You suddenly saw Jin running your way, his eyes so wide it looked like his eyeballs could fall out any second. He stood in front of you, his hands on his knees while panting.

"Jungkook, he is near classroom 101. With So-yeon."
"Wait what?"
"Maybe it's for the best if you go and check for yourself."

You ran into the school building, not caring about the weird looks you got from everyone. Your body was full of rage, your anger moving your feet faster and faster until you reached classroom 101. And Jin was right, So-yeon and Jungkook were standing right there, So-yeon holding on to his arm. The sight of her looking at Jungkook with those wide puppy eyes trying to win him over was annoying. You could tell that she spotted you since she turned her head to the left a bit before she did something which made you explode. She grabbed his face, forcing her lips onto Jungkook's. His eyes widened, while he moved his face backward, trying to pull back from the kiss. You knew exactly what she was trying to do and every single cell in your body was filled with hatred. She tried to come in between you and Jungkook, trying to destroy your relationship. She did it once, and she wouldn't be able to do it again in a million years.

So you walked up to So-yeon and Jungkook, pushing So-yeon away from Jungkook, making her stumble.

"Nice try So-yeon."
"Oh Y/n, are you jealous Jungkook just wants to get back with me?"
"Get out of your head delusional prick."
"What did you just say?"
"Don't pretend like you didn't hear me. You know damn well that Jungkook doesn't love you and never will. I know you're obsessed with us, but you should accept that Jungkook is never going to get together with you."
"That's just what you think Y/n."
"It's something I know. You're delusional, crazy and manipulative and that's how you've always been. Stop wasting your energy on trying to get in between us So-yeon, move on. Or I'll make you move on."

So-yeon just scoffed while looking at you unbelievably. You let your heart guide your words showing So-yeon how angry you were. And it startled her as she didn't say anything back anymore. She stormed off, leaving you and Jungkook alone.

"You handled that amazing."

Jungkook turned to you, putting his hands on your waist, while brightly smiling at you.

"You looked like you could use some help."
"Damn right I could. I'm happy you didn't get the wrong idea because of the kiss."
"I saw how So-yeon forced herself on you, and nothing could get in between us right?"

"You're right, absolutely nothing."

He pulled you into a loving and passionate kiss, the touch of his lips washing the anger away.

Your relationship with Jungkook was as solid as a brick, and no one could come in between that.