The cafe

Se-ri POV
I walked through the hallway, making my way outside as I fixed my hair for the last time. When I was outside, I saw Jin walking away from Y/n, carrying a serious expression on his face.
Did something happen between them?
Jin eventually spotted me and waved at me. His black hair was slightly parted, and he was wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt. It was simple, yet he looked so handsome in it, it did something to me.

He did something to me.

I walked towards him, and together we walked to the cafe. We entered and we took a seat ordering some drinks. There was a silence between us, neither of us knowing what to say. Jin's beauty made my mind go blank, my heart race like crazy. I was always the talkative type, but he somehow silenced me. Jin looked out of the window, fiddling with his fingers. He looked uncomfortable, so I decided to break the silence.
"So what are your hobbies?"
He now finally looked at me, his gaze almost empty.
-"I like cooking and singing."
"Really? Me too."
I didn't, but I really liked Jin, so I wanted him to like me as well. He gave me a small smile, making the butterflies inside me dance.
"Have you already found a girl you like?"
He looked down at his drink, holding onto the cup tightly.
"Well, yes actually."
It took me off guard a bit, hoping it was me. I started playing with my hair, staring at him with my dark brown eyes.
"Do I know her?"
"Yes you do."
I bent forward, sitting closer to him
"Really? Who is it."

There was a chance he would like me right?
I mean who wouldn't fall for my looks?
"It is Y/n. I've liked her for a while."

I backed up in my seat, sucking my lips in as her name echoed through my head.
Y/n?
How could he like her?
Y/n wasn't even that pretty, not that special. She was such an ordinary girl, an exceptional person like Jin shouldn't like her. Jealousy grew inside of me, my whole body filled with anger. Y/n stole his heart before I even had a chance. And she was going to pay for that.

Y/n POV
You were still standing near the bench where Jin confessed to you. You pushed your hair back, exhaling heavily. Your best friend liked you and you never noticed. His words were repeating itself in your mind, making you feel stupid for not acknowledging his feelings. You were dragged out of your thoughts when you heard Jungkook's voice calling your name.

"Y/n? Are you okay?"
He walked towards you, holding your hands.
"What happened?"
He looked at you with warm and innocent eyes, you found your comfort in them.
"It's Jin. He just confessed to me and I don't know what to do."
Jungkook pulled you into a hug, the smell of his cologne making your whole body relax.
"How about we get something to drink, to get your mind off of everything?"
"Sounds good."
You looked up at him, his soft lips curled into a smile. God you missed those lips so much.

You walked to the cafe where you went to earlier with Se-ri. Jungkook was still holding your hand, his gentle touch making you less worried about the situation with Jin. You walked into the cafe, but when you looked to your right you saw two familiar faces. You stopped in your tracks, alarming Jungkook. He looked down at you and then at the table where Se-ri and Jin were sitting. Se-ri looked up, and spotted you two. She looked down at your intertwined hands, then up at your faces. Her gaze wasn't as innocent and sweet as before. It was fierce, angry, almost scary. She frowned as she bit the inside of her cheek, her fists clenched. You gulped not knowing why she looked at you that way.
Was it because of you and Jungkook together?

Jungkook dragged you towards a table on the other side of the cafe, taking a seat as he still held your hand,
"Don't mind them Y/n."
You gave him a small smile as you took off your jacket, sitting down. You tried to focus on Jungkook and Jungkook only. But you felt Se-ri's eyes piercing on you, her gaze making you feel uncomfortable and a bit intimidated. Jungkook seemed to notice as he grabbed your hand, caressing the palm of your hand with his thumb. It made you calm, a bit more comfortable knowing Jungkook was by your side.
You really loved him.

"Jungkook, I've been thinking and to be honest I've really missed you. And I really want to try again with you, not as friends but like, as a couple."
His eyes widened, as his eyebrows shot up
"But only if you want to of-"
You were interrupted by Jungkook's lips that crashed onto yours. He was bending over the table, his right hand on your cheek. His lips were soft like honey, the taste as sweet as candy.
You really missed him.

He eventually pulled back, as he smiled at you, showing his bunny smile.
"Of course I want to try again."
You were happy you got Jungkook back, yet something didn't feel right.

You got everything you wished for, but why weren't you happy?