Betrayal

Se-ri POV
I walked into my first class of the day, noticing Y/n. All the memories of yesterday rushed into my mind, the jealousy inside of me growing by the second. I couldn't stand seeing her. She stole Jin from me, while she was apparently dating my brother. Jungkook is so foolish, how could he fall for such a person like her? He can get so much better, yet he chooses for the most ordinary girl in college. I sat down in the front, not wanting to be near Y/n.

Class went slow, everything that happened yesterday stuck on my mind. I walked out of the classroom, my body hot of anger. Y/n had everything she could ever wish for without even trying.

It was annoying.

I made my way to the next class, when I suddenly walked into a couple that was making out. The girl's face wasn't clearly showing, but she had y/n's posture. I suddenly got a brilliant idea. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, making a picture.

"You'll regret ever coming to this school Y/n."

Y/n POV
You sat in your first class on your usual spot when you saw Se-ri coming in. She bit the inside of her cheeks when she saw you, her eyes having the same look as yesterday. Even though everything was good with Jungkook now, something seemed to be up with Se-ri. She looked at you with so much anger and so much hatred, it was a bit scary. You were still wondering what she was so upset about yesterday. She went on a date with Jin, with her crush, shouldn't she have been happy?
Was it maybe because of you and Jungkook?
Perhaps she didn't like the sight of you and her brother together. But she looked at you like she could kill you any second.
You and Jungkook together wasn't that deep, so why would she even be so upset about it?
You shrugged it off for now, wanting to focus on class. It would be better to talk to her another time.

Classes passed and the day finally ended. You walked outside, Jungkook already waiting for you. He waved at you, while brightly smiling at you. You ran into his arms, his embrace stress relieving. Both of you got into the car, Se-ri on your mind every time you were with Jungkook.
Jungkook noticed and he held your hand, caressing it softly with his thumb.

"Is there something on your mind?"
"Yeah, it's your sister."
"What about her?"
"She just looks at me like she hates me. I definitely did something wrong, but I can not quite figure out what it is."
Jungkook looked at you with warm and inviting eyes, his gaze extremely calming.
"Don't worry about her, it's probably nothing to worry about. Otherwise you should maybe try to talk about it with her."
"I will, thanks Kook."
He gave your hand a peck, his soft lips sending electrical signals through your body. He truly was the light in your life, the star in the darkness. Whenever your sky became a bit greyer, he was there to shine brighter and clear the sky for you. He had a magical effect on you and you loved it.

You eventually arrived at your apartment. You gave Jungkook a loving kiss before you got out
"See you tomorrow baby."
He softly smiled at you, his bunny smile making you smile too. You waved back at him and walked inside.

You were so happy to have Jungkook in your life again, the scar on your heart seeming to heal faster than it ever did in those two years. Jungkook truly was your guardian angel and you realised you really needed him by your side. And you finally found your way back to him after two years. And that was what made you happy at the moment.

Se-ri POV
I walked into my house, the phone with the picture in my hand. I took my jacket off, searching for Jungkook. And as expected, he was lying on the couch.

"Yah Jk, get up for a second."
"What is it?"
"I'm sorry about this, but I thought you should see this and reconsider dating Y/n."
I turned my phone around, Jungkook's face shocked, which made me quite satisfied.

'I told you, you were going to regret this Y/n.'