Revenge

Jungkook POV

I opened the front door, walking into my house. I took my jacket off, making my way into the living room, revealing an angry Se-ri. She was standing in front of me with her arms crossed, her brows frowned.

"What is wrong with your face?"
"Don't pretend like you don't know Jungkook."
"I seriously have no idea what's going on with you."
"You harassed So-yeon again today."
"That's what she told you."
"That's indeed what she told me, and I want you to apologize."
"I'm not apologizing to someone who drugged me and tries to destroy my relationship with the person I love."
"She did that because you hurt her!"
"Hurt her how? She is the one who cheated on me first. Not like I cared though."
"You cheated on her with Y/n, you tore her heart apart. You can't blame her for expressing her anger the way she did."
"Se-ri are you stupid? We told you how manipulative she is, how she has been trying to destroy my relationship with Y/n, yet you believe her. I thought you were on good terms with Y/n."
"We were until I heard what kind of person she is."
"Se-ri listen carefully, Y/n has been there for you ever since the beginning, you've only known So-yeon for a few days, but you choose to believe her over your friend and your brother. I don't understand how you can be so foolish."
"But she seemed so sincere!"
"Because she's an amazing manipulator. Why do you think she's acting so kind towards you? It's only because I am your brother. Don't let her use you."
"I'm sorry Jungkook, I just don't know who or what to believe anymore."
"It's alright Se-ri."

I walked towards her, wrapping my arms around her, burying her head in my chest. I couldn't believe So-yeon would stoop this low, trying to use my family to get to me. I understood Se-ri, all of this was very confusing. I hated So-yeon so much and I just wanted everything to go back to the way it was.

I just wanted So-yeon gone.

Y/n POV

It was another boring day full of lectures and it had finally ended. Before you made your way outside, you had to use the bathroom. So you opened the door to the crowded space, almost bumping into So-yeon, your heart immediately fiercely beating in your chest.

"Oh hi Y/n, how nice to see you here."

She gave you a fake smile, her fake red lips curled into an evil smirk. You couldn't express in words how much you hated that grin of hers.

"Amazing."

You wanted to continue walking until So-yeon made you stop in your tracks.

"Why are you being so rude Y/n?"
"Why do you think?"
"Because Jungkook loves me."

Her remark made your fists clench, your nails piercing through your skin.

"You wish.", you said through gritted teeth, your jaw clenched.
"Why do you hate me so much? It's not my fault that I'm charming."
"I hate you because you are crazy and obsessive."
"I just drugged kook, it's not such a big deal sweetheart."

You grabbed your phone out of your pocket, acting like you were checking yourself out, while you were turning on a voice recorder.

"Dare to repeat that."
"Are you butthurt Y/n? Yes, I drugged kook, and you know what? I don't even regret it a single bit."
"You're proud of basically raping Jungkook?"
"What should I say, it was quite good."

She came closer to you, as you smiled at her, grabbing your phone from your pocket. She looked at it confused until you pressed the play button. Her eyes suddenly turned wide, as she gulped. As she continued to hear her voice, her face slowly became more annoyed by the second.

"You're not so brave now hm?"

She tried to grab the phone from your hands, but you quickly turned it off and put it back in your pocket.

"I suggest you leave me and Jungkook alone before I'll get you expelled."

She stormed out of the bathroom, making you laugh, praying that she would leave you alone now.

After going to the toilet, you walked outside to Jungkook who was as always patiently waiting for you.

"Hey Y/n, are you okay? It took you a long time, so I was just wondering."
"I'm fine Kook, I just went to the bathroom and encountered Se-ri, so it took a bit longer than expected."
"Really? Are you sure you're okay?"

Both of you got in the car, Jungkook still looking at you with worry.

"I'm totally fine, I finally got So-yeon to leave us alone."

"Really? What for kind of superpower do you have?"

"She confessed everything she did and I recorded it. Not like I am going to release it, because I don't want to ruin her life. However, I do think it is enough for her to leave us alone."

"Y/n, you are a genius."

"I know right."

You both smiled at each other, happy that you could continue to live without worry, without being bothered by anyone.

You could finally be at peace.