Blurry night

Flashback: Jungkook POV
It was a Saturday night and today was the day I was going to Yoongi's party with Y/n. It took me a really long time to get Y/n to come with me, since she was never really the big party type. After lots of kisses and puppy eyes she finally said yes. I was so glad that she did, because I needed her with me. For some reason I just always felt more comfortable when she was with me. To be honest, I had never felt like this. I have never loved a girl that much that my heart jumped a little and I couldn't get her off my mind. But ever since Y/n came around all of that changed. She was on my mind all the time, and every time I saw her or got a text from her, my heart went crazy. I realised that she was the one I loved and wanted to have in my life forever.

I checked the time, and saw that I already had to pick Y/n up in 5 minutes. I rushed downstairs, checking myself out in the mirror for one last time and walked towards my car. Y/n didn't live that far away so I arrived at her house within a few minutes. I texted her and she came walking out of the house. And my heart did the thing again, it felt like it had skipped a beat, a warm feeling spreading through my body. She looked like an angel, her hair so beautiful and soft, the dress around her tiny body making her look stunning.

I was so lucky to have her.

We got into the car, driving to Yoongi's huge house. I could already hear the music from far away, meaning that the party was alive already.
I parked my car in front of the huge building, and we got out. I pulled Y/n close to me, her presence making me feel comfortable. We walked inside, searching for Yoongi in the massive crowd. We eventually found him standing in the living room talking with my other friends. Y/n and I went to greet him, and Y/n wanted to say hi to her own friends so I decided to get us something to drink. I gave her a quick peck on her soft red cherry lips and walked into the kitchen.

I decided to pour some punch for Y/n, since I knew how much she loved it. I got myself some coke as I wasn't planning on drinking today. Just as I wanted to walk out of the kitchen I bumped into a skinny figure. I looked down seeing a face I absolutely hated.

So-yeon.

She smiled at me with that evil devilish smirk of hers.
"What do you want So-yeon?"
"I was just getting something to drink, am I not allowed to do that?"
She pouted at me before breaking into a smile again.
"So where's your lovely girlfriend Y/n?"
I searched for Y/n in the crowd, looking over everyone's heads. It took me a while before I saw her small figure standing with her group of friends. She was laughing and smiling so bright, I couldn't help but smile as well.
"My girlfriend Y/n is actually over there, so see you later."
But So-yeon blocked my path again.
"Why don't we just chat for a while. That won't harm anyone right?"
"Look, I don't want to chat with you. So if you'll excuse me."
I drank up my drink as I pushed my body through the big sea of people, not wanting to be near So-yeon. But I started to feel dizzy, the world turning around me, everyone's faces becoming blurry.
What was happening?
I felt someone tug my arm, dragging me somewhere.

"Y/n?"

I was losing my balance, the world slowly fading away around me. I felt my body hitting a soft surface and then before I knew it I woke up in a bed.
But it wasn't my bed.
And it wasn't night anymore, the sun's rays hitting my face.
Where am I?
I looked around, noticing another figure beside me.
"Y/n?"
But as I looked closer, I noticed that it wasn't Y/n but So-yeon. I jumped out of the bed in horror, my breath becoming shorter. As I was standing next to the bed, I noticed I was missing something.
My clothes.
They were all scattered around the room. I was standing there, naked in an unfamiliar room. I quickly connected the dots, realisation hitting me like a truck.
'D-did I sleep with-'
No no that couldn't be, I would never.
Y/n, where is Y/n?
I was panicking, almost running through the room while searching for my phone.
Where did it go?
I didn't know what happened last night, the last thing I remember is that I took something to drink and wanted to go to Y/n.
Shit Y/n
Where was she?
I finally found my phone somewhere on the ground, immediately texting Y/n. But she didn't pick up, nor texted back
Would she still be asleep?
It is still early, maybe she'll text back later. I took my clothes on, quietly walking out of the room so that I wouldn't wake So-yeon up since I really didn't want to face her right now. I walked outside to my car, my heartbeat still uncontrollable due to the unknown events of last night.
What if Y/n saw me?
How did she get home?
All those thoughts were filling my mind, making me feel anxious.

I drove home in frustration, not being able to get my mind off the whole situation.
How come I don't remember anything?
I decided not to drink alcohol that night so that I could drive Y/n home. And before I knew it, I ended up in a bed in Yoongi's house with my ex.

I put my car in the garage and walked inside the house, my father sitting in the living room.
"Where have you been?"
He didn't even look at me, his eyes focused on the newspaper.
"At Yoongi's"
"Why didn't you come back home last night?"
This question was hard to answer because I didn't even know that myself.
"I was ehm too tipsy to drive and fell asleep so Yoongi let me stay."
I put my hand in my neck, looking down at the floor in embarrassment. I wanted to walk upstairs to freshen up until I heard my father's voice again.
"Jungkook come here for a second."
The tone in his voice was even more serious than usual. He put down his newspaper and sternly looked at me. I sat down on the chair next to him, looking at my father.
Why was he being so serious all of a sudden?
"Your sister Se-ri just called."
My heart clenched a little hearing her name. I hadn't seen nor spoken her in about 12 years.
"She called to say that your mother is very sick and will most likely die soon. So she asked you if you could come to Daegu to spend the time she has left with her."
I hadn't seen my mother in such a long time either, but this news was still as heartbreaking. She was, and always will be my mom and hearing how she would lose her life soon hurt. It felt like a bullet that went straight into my chest, the pain unbearable.
"S-so I have to go to Daegu?"
"Yes Jungkook, you'll finish your school over there."
"When will I leave?"
"Tomorrow morning."
I couldn't believe I already had to leave so soon, not even being able to say goodbye. Not being able to see Y/n anymore. Now that I realised it, I had to explain everything to Y/n.

I stood up from the chair, grabbing my phone with trembling hands, calling Y/n's number.
"The user you're trying to reach is not available try again later."
I texted her and the same message appeared. I checked every single media platform and I couldn't find Y/n anywhere.
She blocked me. Damn it she must have seen something last night.
But what in the name of god was it?
I threw my phone on the couch, my body collapsing on the floor. It was unbelievable how my whole world came crashing down in just a matter of hours. I stared down at the ground, tears now escaping from my eyes as I processed all the information I just got. I had to leave Seoul, go to Daegu to see my mother die and to see my sister whom I haven't seen in years. My head hurt and I felt numb, it was so much pain at once that I just couldn't feel anything anymore.

I felt paralysed.

I had to leave everything behind, my life, my friends, Y/n and I was about to lose my mom
My heart was crushed, torn into pieces.
I felt so bad that I didn't have the chance to say goodbye to Y/n. To leave her behind with what she saw. But I had to, I didn't have a choice. So the only thing I could rely on was hope and destiny

Until we meet again Y/n.