The Dark Voice

21st, Month of Aries
The 20th Generation
Warfang

The dragon city was steadily reconstructed after Thanatos' raid; the aftermath of a catastrophic attack crumbled Warfang to he seams. However a few minds had already forgotten his name. Ironic, since those minds were the saviours themselves.

The heroes were gathered by a glistening waterfall, overlooking the plain fields. They sat smiling, some together, some separate.

(Character info below)

Since his egg hatched, Spyro grew very curious of the world and wanted to explore it. But after Ignitus revealed the truth about the decaying world, he wished he never did.
Then again, the world wouldn't have peace within it if Spyro never stood up and faced his fears.
Ever since he has been alongside his team of heroes, Spyro has forgotten what it's like to be alone, and grows to hate it. Spyro is strong, worthy, yet dependant.
Some say this will be his downfall, but no, he continues to thrive.

As for the other purple dragon Cynder, the past haunts her, as she knows what she did under Malefor's control, and all unwillingly. She since wished to redeem herself, and did with the defeat of her former master.
Cynder now battles for hope and peace alongside the heroes of Warfang, respecting and guarding each and every one, some more than others.
But a spec of darkness still lingers within her. She's lucky to be able to control it, or Warfang would cease to exist.

Sparx: Despite his witty nature and horrible timing of jokes, Sparx can prove to be very useful.
He may lack physical strength, but Sparx will always share advice and is encouraging with others that need it. If it wasn't for him, Spyro may not have left his home, found Ignitus, and overall never ended Malefor's reign.

Colloquially known as Ruby, Relic loves adventure and being around her friends. And despite her somewhat royal upbringing, Relic still acts like a childish nuisance on occasion.
Originating from the Psychic Realm and born a princess of such a place, she often acts sweet and almost harmless.
Despite this, Relic remains a warrior and is a true gem in many creatures' eyes.

Ouranos, previously known as Skystrike, was once prince of the Sky Realm. A position of such makes him brave and sometimes daring. But he doesn't come without a fear of other's health and wellbeing.
Raised alongside other dragon's his age, he is very social and talkative. He also harnessed his wind skills alongside them.
To this day, he is practicing and perfecting his attributes, all to protect his loved ones.

The origin of Rhonan is unknown, but others are aware that he was involved in an accident with Ouranos months ago, during staged combat; the nickname "Gear" originated from this.
Despite his witty and intelligent mindset, he is also very secretive and occasionally fearful.
Many theorise that Rhonan has had some form of trauma much like Cynder, but no confirmation has come from him.

Pearl, also known as Wave, is one of the several sisters of The Shimmering Depths; One of 10 elemental dragons.
Her city, The Crystal Citadel, was under siege by Erebus multiple times, and began to lose hope when her family was captured.
Fortunately, Spyro and the others assisted her, and now she lives like it never happened.

(Story continues)

As Spyro stared off into the sunset, he couldn't help but notice that Rhonan sat by himself, looking sorry or guilty.