Disturbances

Devil's Hour, 25th of Aries
<Relic's POV>

A sudden sense of energy and dullness simultaneously came over my mind, waking me up instantly.

Once I opened my eyes, I only saw crimson red walls surrounding me. I didn't know what I was doing here, nor did I want to find out. I try moving, but I remained stationary; I sat there lying on the floor, and my limbs refused to move. I was stuck.
Blinking was impossible, which made my eyes start to sting, and I was struggling to breathe.
Nothing was holding me down, and nothing was touching me. I was by myself, struggling to stay alive at this point.

As my breath slowly shortened, one tall dark figure stood far in front of me.
It's face had a jaw wielding well over 100 jagged teeth, each with droplets of blood on them. It owned several eyes, horns that bent unevenly, and a cheek ripped out.
The body showcased half of it's rib cage, it's arms had short bones sticking out like knives. The creature had two arms by his sides, four attached to the spine. The huge hands held claws the size of my wing length.
It's three legs made it stand tall, one of which had forsaken it's bottom half.
Spikes and thorns covered it's back, it's skin tinted in a dark red.

The sight of it made me whimper, but I couldn't as my breath was close to nothing. Just as I felt a bright light filling my vision, the monster rushed towards me in a supernatural way.
I screeched silently as it got to me.

I wake fully, gasping for breath, and I readjust to my surroundings. I'm still with Spyro and everybody else.
This could've have happened twice, could it?

<Pearl's POV>

I awoke on what seemed like a stone surface, the ground was uneven and uncomfortable. I stood up and saw endless fog surrounding my platform.

Just as I thought I'd taken something, I could hear a very subtle whisper. I flip myself around, but I see nothing. Another sound, this time a small clang.
I wasn't sure what was making the noise, and I did not want to stick around to find out. I go to fly away from the sound, but I was halted.
I couldn't get off the platform.

My mind filled with questions as my heart starts to pound. The whispers continue to happen much more frequently, louder and more sinister each time. They were echoing in my head.
Something was here, and it felt like it was getting closer. Knowing this, and knowing that I can't move away made me want to cry.

I sporadically look for an escape, nothing. I search for the thing watching me, nothing. I began to cower by myself, wondering and hoping.

After what seemed like an hour of voices in my head, they stop suddenly.
I look up and witness a pair of plain, bright white eyes staring me down. A chill rolls down my whole skeleton as it looks on to me. I stopped moving and begin to shiver.

'Please go away, please go away, please go away.' It continues. 'Please.'

I suddenly reopen my eyes, looking around in hope for a new environment. I'm still with my family.
Thank God, just a dream.

<Ouranos' POV>

As I awoke, a black-and-white void was revealed to me.

I could hear a bang every few seconds, the sound vibrating in my head. As I rose to find out what it was, I was pulled back. Something strangled me as I moved; upon looking backwards I see a chain attached to my neck.
The thudding continued, slowly rising in speed. With every bang, the area grew more orange, until below me, a pool of steaming lava was apparent.