1- Hopeful Eyes

Hello, everyone~♡♡♡ First off, 𝓗𝓐𝓟𝓟𝓨 𝓑𝓘𝓡𝓣𝓗𝓓𝓐𝓨, 𝓙𝓘𝓜𝓘𝓝~♡ I am releasing this on Jimin's birthday for specific reasons since it is a Yoonmin fic.😂🤣 I hope that you will support and enjoy this story that my roleplay daughter has asked me to write~♡ I hope that you'll find it enjoyable~♡ Now then, let me start by saying that I know none of these idols are like the characters represented. I love these idols as well and I'm not trying to smear their reputations. Please don't be upset if I make your idol appear like a bad person. Most of this was written while listening to 'You Are my Sunshine' in hopes that I could convey despair and hopefulness all in one chapter.🤣😂 Please let me know what you think and if I actually did a decent job of that~♡ I will be updating this story on Thursdays until it is finished~♡ I hope that you all are safe and healthy~♡ Please enjoy the chapter~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

The malnourished boy with hopeful eyes and dark matted hair pushed himself off of the cold, hard ground. While the sleep wasn't great, it was a safe place for him away from the weathering elements and prying eyes. His stomach rumbled loudly at him as he picked up his little backpack of personal hygiene supplies.

He didn't have any more money for food today, having spent the last of the money he'd earned on the streets last night. He was hoping that with the job applications he was going to be turning in today, he could obtain some better form of income. He picked up his applications that he'd already filled out and headed towards a public fast food restaurant that allowed the public to use their bathrooms. He needed to clean himself up some before he even thought about wandering around town to turn in applications.

Inside the fast-food restaurant, everyone turned to look at him as if he were a disease walking into the establishment. He could tell that the employees wanted to say something to him, but they remained silent and steadfast as he made his way toward the restroom. Once inside the bathroom, he locked himself inside and sighed at his appearance. No wonder they wanted to stop him at the door.

He picked the leaves and twigs out of his matted hair and threw them into the garbage can before grabbing a small plastic cup from his backpack. He filled the cup up with water, dipping his head over the sink, and began washing his hair as thoroughly as possible. He didn't have any shampoo, conditioner, or detangler so he'd just have to make due, but that was easier said than done as he tried to yank his cheap plastic comb through his hair.

After several minutes of fighting to get the comb through his wet hair, he gave up. It looked decent enough. Better than it had looked before he got into the bathroom. He quickly removed his dirty clothes, filling his cup with more water as he used the soap from the dispenser to clean his body.

Once he was done cleaning himself, he pulled on the best, cheap outfit he had obtained a while back. He knew one day he'd be tired of living on the streets and either kill himself dressed in this outfit or find a job. He then promptly took out a dollar toothbrush and some cheap toothpaste, brushing his teeth hastily before anyone came knocking for the bathroom. He gave himself a quick glimpse over, making sure he looked decent, and smiled at himself when he felt pleased with the result.

He promptly moved to pick up his dirty clothes and shoved them into his backpack, along with his cleaning supplies before standing to his feet. He picked up his backpack and his applications and unlocked the door, heading straight for the exit. With the mixture of his already rumbling stomach and the smell of food in the air, the penniless young man found it hard to concentrate on anything other than sustenance. He quickly left the building, hearing his stomach grumble noisily as he gripped his tormented stomach.