Mates and 1

(Picture above is Skylar aka the main character)

Twilight:

1. Edward
2. Carlisle
3. Belle
4. Esme
5. Emmet
6.Roselie
7. Jasper
8. Alice
9. Jacob

Stranger Things:
10. Eleven
11. Will
12. Dustin
13. Steve
14. Mike
15. Lucas
16. Nacy
17. Jonathan
18. Max
19. Billy

DC:
20. Bruce W
21. Clark
22. Diana
23. Joker
24. Harley Quinn
25. Barry Allen
26. Oliver Queen
27. Billy Batson
28. Freddy Freeman

Izombie:
29. Don E
30. Blaine
31. Liv
32. Clive
33. Ravi
34. Peyton
35. Major

Henry Danger:
36. Henry
37. Ray
38. Charlotte
39. Jasper

Big Bang Theory:
40. Penny
41. Sheldon
42. Leonard
43. Bernadette
44. Amy
45. Raj
46. Howard

13 reasons why
47. Bryce
48. Clay
49. Justin
50. Jessica
51. Zach
52. Alex

Marvel:
53. Loki
54. Thor
55. Logan
56. Kurt
57. Scott Summers
58. Tony
59. Bruce B
60. Steve
61. Bucky
62. Clint
63. Nat
64. Wanda
65. Pietro
66. Peter Parker
67. Peter Quill
68. Stephen
69. Scott Lang
70. Nick Fury
71. Maria Hill
72. Shuri
73. T'challa
74. MJ
75. Sam
76. Wade 
77. Peper
78. Okoye
79. Erik Killmonger
80. Valkyrie

(Their names are on their mates back)

When you grow up you learn about this thing called mates. As you get older you learn more and more about them even though most parents tell their kids about mates before the school brings them up in class. 

Mates are your other half. The piece that will finish your puzzle. In history class, you learn more about the Goddes of Soulmates. How she had many mates and the people that will carry her power will have the same amount of mates that she had. 

Of course the older we got the more people start to make fun of you. The more you will get bullied. Or that's just me. I don't know to be honest. 

"Skylar, have you finished your homework?" one of my foster mom's Rose asked. I looked over at her. I'm sitting at the island in the kitchen while she was behind me at the dining table. "Yeah, I finished a while ago," I said making her nod. 

"Alright, because you have a softball game coming up," Rose said. I nodded as a response. Yes, Rose is one of my foster moms. I've been in the system since I was a baby and I'm okay with that. I was found on the side of a highway, so I'm fine living where I am. I'm fine knowing that I was found before something happened to me. 

"Alright, Sky. Can you go and get your jersey on? We have to get you there soon." Rose said. "Okay," I responded as I close my laptop screen. I got up from the barstool and walked to my room. Rose has a wife named Lily. They both have been married for ten years now. When I got to my room, I closed the door making sure it was locked before I started to get dressed in my jersey.