15

I looked at Clive. "It was John Keller," I said. His eyes got wide. "I thought he was in jail," Liv said. "He was, apparently he got out," I said. "Well, he's going back in. I will do anything to get him and put him in a place where he can't hurt you." Clive said. I nodded as my phone went off. Before I could grab it Peyton did. 

"Sky please answer us. We are worried. Where are you? Are you safe? Please get back to us." Peyton read. "Why aren't you answering her?" Don E asked. "Well, if you were in an abusive home and her yelling made all those unwanted memories to come back you would've soon the same thing," I said. 

"You need to go back to them, Skylar," Major said. "Why, they blamed me for standing up for myself and my friends that they wanted me to have. And they made me have a panic attack while running. I'm not sure if I want to." I replied. 

Clive walked over to my backpack. He grabbed it and walked over to me. "Come on Skylar. Let's get you home and I can talk to your foster parents if you want." Clive said. 

I climbed off of the table before grabbing my phone. Everyone then walked out of the building. "I don't have much room so you will have to sit on someone's lap," Clive said. I nodded. I ended up in the front seat with Major. I took a breath as Clive started to drive to my place. It was dark outside so all the lights in the city are on. 

I put my head on Major's shoulder as I looked out the front window. He felt him laugh some before he kissed the top of my head. I smiled as I yawned. When we got to the house, Major unbuckled us and climbed out of the car. He didn't let me do. I smiled as my eyes started to get heavy. 

Clive walked over to us with my backpack. The three of us then walked up to the house. The door opened right away. "Oh, Skylar," Lily said. Major and Clive walked into the house. Major grabbed my bag from Clive before walking to the back. 

"Let me guess. This is your room." Major said as he walked into the room. I nodded as he put my bag down by the desk. He walked over to the bed and pulled the sheets back. 

He laid me down on the bed before taking off my shoes. "You should head to bed. You had a long day." Major said as he pulled the covers over me. "Good night, Skylar." He said before kissing my forehead. I smiled. "Goodnight Major," I said before I fell into a dreamless sleep. 

~Time skip~

When I opened my eyes I looked at the window to see that the sun was shining through the closed curtains. I smiled and sat up. I climbed out of bed and walked to my closet. I took off my clothes from yesterday and got dressed. 

After I pulled on my shoes and put a necklace on

After I pulled on my shoes and put a necklace on. My marks started to burn more. Seven of them. I looked out the window of my room at Kelly's old house. In the window of the other house is two people getting boxes in that room. 

I walked away from the window. I grabbed my phone from my desk and unplugged it. I put it in my pocket before I walked out of my room. I walked into the kitchen. That's when I saw Rose and Lily there. "We made you a piece of toast," Rose said. I grabbed the plate that the toast was on. 

I then started to eat. "So, after you're done eating we will walk you over to our neighbor's house," Lily said. I nodded as I finished the toast. I put the plate in the sink. 

"Alright, come on. Let's go over to the neighbor's." Rose said. I took a breath as Rose, Lily and I walked out of the house. We walked over to Kelly's old house. That's when two people walked out of the house. 

My marks started to burn more as they saw us. I accepted those mates. "Hi, again," Rose said as she and Lily. "Hi." the girl said. I then walked up to them. "Well, this is Skylar and she's here to help you guys move in," Lily said. 

"It's nice to meet you, Skylar. I'm Bernadette and this is my husband Howard." the girl said. "Nice to meet you too," I said. "Well, we'll be next door if you need anything," Rose said as they walked away to the house. 

"So, what do you want help with?" I asked. "Well, you can help me with my clothes if you want," Bernadette said. I nodded and followed her to the trailer. The trailer was full of boxes. Bernadette grabbed a box and handed it to me. She and Howard started to grab boxes. We then walked to the house. 

"Howard, where do you want your shirts?" a voice asked. A man walked into view. He stopped when he saw me. "Sheldon this is, Skylar. She lives next door and she's all our mates." Howard said. "How old are you?" he asked. "Sixteen, but I'm turned seventeen May first," I said. 

He looked at me. "In the closet Sheldon," Howard said. He nodded and walked back. "Skylar, you can follow me," Bernadette said. I nodded and followed her to Kelly's old room. 

"Hey, Bernadette. Do you have any other boxes for us to put away?" Someone asked. That's when two people walked out of one of the walk-in closets that are in her room. "Hello." one of them said. 

"Guys, this is Skylar. Skylar this is Amy and Penny." Bernadette said. I put the box down on the bed. "Nice to meet you guys," I said. "You too," Amy said.