17

~Time Skip~

"Alright, has everyone turned in their slips?" Mr. Reller asked the class. Everyone is on the school bus with a backpack. "Yes," Everyone that was on the bus replied. "Where are we going?" Drew asked from the back of the bus. "Well, you will find out when we pull up." Mr. Reller said as he sat down. My backpack moved and Alice sat down next to me. "Are you excited about the trip?" She asked. 

"Can I ask you something?" I asked. "Sure?" She said. "Why are you being nice to me? After everything. After me running and punching Grace." I said. I looked into her eyes. They are gold. That's not normal. 

"Because you are my mate. My family and I wanted to tell you that we want you to come over and meet the rest of us. But then you didn't show until today." Alice said. 

"How many mates to you have?" I asked. "Everyone in my family has two. You and another." Alice said as she put my bag on the floor in between us. I nodded. 

"Are you okay? You seem different than the last time I saw you." She said. "I had something big happen to me the day we met and I've been trying to be myself. But it's hard." I said. She nodded. "Things that are big can do that to people. Some more than others." She said. 

We talked through the whole bus ride. Smiling and laughing. When the bus slowed to a stop I looked out the window to see the Avenger tower there. I smiled and stood up with everyone else. Alice went to grab her bag as I put mine on my back. 

My mates stopped walking off the bus to let me out since no one else did. I smiled and climbed out of the seat. I walked down the aisle and off the bus.

Edward stopped on my left side while Roselie was on my right. "Alright, class. Listen to the dictations that we are given." Mr. Reller said as we walked inside the tower. I smiled. I was full of this boundless energy. "Hello everyone. I'm Happy Hogan. I'm head of security here at the Avenger tower. Before you have a day of fun we need to give you all a pass and a bag check." a man said. 

His eyes scanned the room. They stopped at me. "Now single file. When you get up to the table, put your bag down on the top and tell us your name so we can give you the right pass." Happy said. We all got in a line. My mates are in front of me along with the rest of the class. I'm the last person. 

Edward was in front of me. After he grabbed his bag off of the table I stepped up and put mine where his bag was. "What's your name?" a lady said as Happy started to go through my bag. "Skylar Doe," I answered. She nodded and handed me a pass. I put it around my neck since it was a necklace. Happy pulled out my meds. "What's this?" he asked. "My meds, it helps with my PTSD and my panic attacks," I replied. He put it on the table and kept on looking through my stuff. 

He put the meds back where he found it before zipping my bag back up. I grabbed it and put it on my back before I walked over to my class. "Alright, as you all see. The passes are different colors." Happy said to all of us. I looked to see my mates have the same color pass as me. 

I smiled at them before I looked back at Happy. "The yellow pass makes it so you can go anywhere this tour goes with a worker of the building present and the blue pass." Happy said. "Let's you walk around the building without a person," he said. I looked at my pass. It was blue. 

I started to feel worried. Why did I have one of the blue passes? I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. I looked to see Belle. "It's okay. You can stay with us the whole time." She said. I nodded and took a breath. 

"Right this way folks." Happy said. We followed him into a big elevator. "Welcome to the tower Mr. Reller's class. I'm Jarvis. I run the whole tower." a voice said when the doors closed. "Now taking you to the gym," Jarvis said as the elevator started to move. "I hope you all brought swimsuits. Today you are invited to go swimming with the Avengers and other heroes that are here today." Happy said. I froze. I brought mine, but I would get made fun of.