9

After we were done we walked back to his car. It was getting a little dark when we got back. He opened the door for me before I climbed in. I put my seatbelt on as he closed the door. He walked to his side and climbed in. "So, where are we going for super?" I questioned. "Well, I was thinking about cooking you something," Blaine said as he turned the corner. I smiled and looked at him before looking back outside of the car. 

"I was thinking....steak," Blaine said as he started to slow down. I was confused for a little bit, then I saw the house we were at. He pulled into the driveway and parked the car. I smiled and undid my seatbelt. Before he could walk over to me, I opened the door and climbed out. I closed the door behind me. "You live here," I said in amazement. "Yes, I do and you can come over any time you want," Blaine said as he started to walk to the front door. I smiled and followed him inside. 

I closed the house door behind me. "So, are you okay with steak?" Blaine asked as he walked more into the house. 

"Yeah, I'm fine with steak," I said as I looked around the place. It's so open. I walked to the kitchen where he was. He was moving around pans as he got ready to cook. After he put two steaks on two of the pans he walked behind me. I turned to see a stereo. I shook my head as I saw him trying to find something to play. 

After he put something on he walked over to me. "How's the date so far?" He asked. "Amazing," I answered with a smile on my face. "Here, let me take your jacket for you," he said. I nodded and took it off. He grabbed it from me and walked over to the dining table. 

He then walked back into the kitchen and started to put stuff on the table. "So, tell me about yourself. What do you like to do?" Blaine asked as he took off this jacket and a plaid button-up that he had on. 

"Well, I like to read, waste my time online, play softball" I listed off. "What position are you for softball?" Blaine asked as he started to move the steaks more. "I'm all over the place. I'm middle outfield, third, first, and pitcher." I listed making him nod his head. That's when I saw a mark on his wrist. 

He saw me looking, which made him walk over to me. He rolled up his sleeve and showed me that the mark I saw was my name. I smiled at it. "I've been waiting to meet you for a while," Blaine said. I looked up at him. That's when I thought I'd do the brave thing and tell him about how many mates I have. 

"Can I tell you something?" I questioned. "You can tell me anything," Blaine said. "Promise you wouldn't freak out," I said. "I promise," Blaine said. I took a deep breath. "I have a bunch more mates other than you and Don E," I said. "How many?" Blaine asked. I looked at the floor before looking up at him. "I have 80," I said fast. Trying to rip it off like a band-aid. 

*Blaine's View*

Wow, my mate has a lot of mates. Wait does that mean she might be a goddess or the lost daughter of the goddess of soulmates? "Blaine," Skylar said. I looked up at her. She looked worried. "Are you mad?" I asked. "No, of course not. It's not your fault and I'm happy to be one of the 80 people that have your heart." I answered. My answer made her smile. I like to see her smile. 

~Time skip~

*Sky's View*

I smiled as I took the last bite of my steak. "So, you never told me. How has your softball team doing?" Blaine asked. "We won four games that we have done," I answered as I took a sip of my water. Blaine smiled. "Well, I bet if they have an amazing girl like you on their team," Blaine said as he got up. I smiled as he took his dishes to the sink. I grabbed mine and walked over to the sink.