8

*Blaine's View*

I smiled as I walked down the stairs to the basement. "Hey man. What made you that happy?" Don E asked when he saw me. "Don't be mad, but I ask our mate to go on a date with me," I said. "Why would I be mad? She's your mate too. I'm happy for you man. If you get to third base or get her in bed tell me if she turned into a zombie." Don E said. I laughed. 

"Don E, I told myself that when I take my mate out on a date that I will not force that on her. Unless she wants too. But sure, if she wants to and if we get that far. Then I'll tell you if she joined team Z or not." I answered. "Great, now. Go get ready. Unless you want to have a date in that black and white suit." Don E said. I nodded and walked out of the building. I climbed into my car and drove to my place with a smile on my face. 

*Sky's View*

When we got home, I couldn't stop smiling. "So, Skylar. Let's go pick out something for you to wear." Rose said when we got inside. I skipped to my room with Rose laughing behind me as she followed me to my room. 

I stopped when I got inside my room. Rose walked to my closet and started to grab some clothes from inside. She put them on the bed for me. "Alright, you get dressed in that and I will come back to fix your hair," Rose said before she walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. I smiled and started to get dressed in the clothes she put out for me. 

I left the gray flats on from the funeral home

I left the gray flats on from the funeral home. I opened the door for Rose to come in. She did. I sat down on my desk chair. I grabbed my phone and text Blaine the address after saving his number in my phone. Rose took my hair down before putting my hair up in a cool braid. My phone went off. I grabbed it and looked at it. 

Blaine: I'll see you soon.

I put my phone down on the desk. "So, are you ready? You're first date." Rose said as she put the ponytail in the bottom. "I'm ready. I can't wait." I said with a big smile. "I bet you are," Rose said. "Now, if you need anything just holler," Rose said before she left the room. 

I smiled and got up from my chair. I walked over to the window and looked at Kelly's house. I knew that Kelly would be happy for me. That's when my phone went off. I grabbed it to see who text. 

Blaine: Knock knock, I'm right outside.

I turned my phone off before I walked out of my room. I walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror to make sure everything was fine as the doorbell rang. I fixed my hair some when I heard the door open. 

I looked to see Lily at the doorway. "Hey, your date is here," Lily said. I smiled and walked out of the bathroom. I walked to the main door. That's when I saw Blaine standing there. He looked at me. (He looked at Sky like the gif in the media.)

He then smiled at me. "Now don't you look amazing," Rose said making me blush. I walked over to Blaine. "Are you ready to go?" Blaine asked. "Yeah," I answered. Blaine walked out of the house, I slowly followed him out. "Sky, stay safe," Lily said. 

I looked at her with a 'really' look. She smiled as I walked out of the house. Lily and Rose stopped at the doorway of the house as I walked to Blaine's car that was parked at the end of the driveway and the sidewalk. It is a black sports car. 

I smiled as Blaine opened the passenger door for me. "Why thank you," I said as I climbed in. He closed the door behind me after he knew that I was in all the way. I put my seatbelt on as he walked over to the other side. He climbed in. 

"So, where are we going?" I asked as he drove off. He put on his seatbelt and looked at me before looking back at the road. "Well, I thought that we'd just go out for a ride before we go out for supper," Blaine answered. I smiled and looked out the window. He turned on the radio. 

I looked over at him. He smiled at me as I heard what song was on. It was 'I was made for loving you' by Kiss. I smiled and looked back out of the window. He turned the music up. I started to nod my head to the song. Blaine started to laugh some before I heard him singing along. 

I laughed a little. I looked out of the window to see an amazing view outside. "Where are we?" I asked. "It's a surprise," Blaine answered as he turned the music down some. I smiled and kept on looking outside. I felt Blaine hold my hand. 

I looked over at him. He smiled at me as he looked back at the road. He pulled into a parking lot and parked the car. 

He let go of my hand and undid his seatbelt. He climbed out of the car and closed the door behind him. He walked over to my side as I undid my seatbelt. He opened the car door and held his hand out for me. I grabbed his hand and climbed out. 

He closed the door behind me. "Come on, where are we?" I asked. "Well, we are at a hiking trail. It goes straight through this forest. It's an easy hike and it's an amazing view." Blaine said. I smiled as we started to walk on the trail. I smiled at the view.