chapter 7

Hey guys so this the last update this week because i need time to do other stuff like my school work so yeah so hope u like it.

================================

Flashback

He looks at his mate when he sighs
Then said
"I think you do know whats my name"

"I-I don-don't"

"Try" mumbled his mate.

"Mmm t-tae-"

"Common you almost there"

"Taehyung, kim taehyung"

End of Flashback

3rd POV

How
Was Jungkook thoughts after he felt the name coming out of his mouth.

How did he knew his mate name.

He just couldn't understand so he decided that he would find an answer.

"Ho----" He tried to asked.

"You just do" was the answer he receive, not the one he wanted.

"But still you nee-----" he once again tried. He wanted an answer.

"I don't and don't worry about it kookie" again another answer still not the one he wanted.

"Bu----" he tried once again.

"But nothing, don't worry kookie" his mate now known as taehyung said, but also mumbled something quiet enough to not be heard. "You'll know soon enough"

"How about we meet another time" proposed taehyung.

"Huh" was what answer a confused true blood .

The omega giggled.

"Kook its about 2 in the morning, don't you have lessons at 7 and need to be in your pack" said the omega looking at the dark sky then to his mate.

Before Jungkook would respond. Taehyung once again talked.

"How about tomorrow, we meet again alright here at around the same time"

Again without letting Jungkook say something. Taehyung went to him and peck his right cheek, softly, gently and fast as he turns around to run to the hotel or to his home as Jungkook thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook was left there still close to the lake. Touchin his right cheek as he still feel the spark he felt when his mate kissed his cheek or just peck it.

He smiled softly, that he even forgot to ask his mate about how he knew so much about him and his life.

He was like he had forgetted everything that his mate told him that didn't make sense to know about him.

He just walk away from the lake to his pack, his home. As he indeed had lessons, or just fighting classes at 7 am.
.
.
.
.
================================
Jungkook POV

I came back to the pack about 3 AM so I decided to just stay in bed thinking about him.

A happily sigh I let out.

He was beautiful, his eyes were soo wow. I can't even describe it.

I stay there just thinking every single detail of my mate. Wow that has a good ring to it. My mate.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Because I was just in deep though of my mate I didn't even notice the time till my sister came in and say "what are you doing? you are suppose to have classes, come on get ready"