chapter 17

New chapter 🙃🙃
================================

Flashback

At the same time Namjoon was standing there without the help of the youngest shook.

He remembers Taehyung said Jungkook went out a few minutes before he went to get the gems so that means.......

"Oh no" namjoon thought

'Taehyu----------' he tried to connect to the mind link but it was to late everyone saw Jungkook in the camera walking out to the woods.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The room went silence as Namjoon, Yeri, and Jungkook who knew why he went out, widened his eyes while the other where questioning if they should believed if he was the one who got the gems or not.

***********************************

3rd POV

The father and alpha leader turn to look at his son. He would not believed this,was he really the one who stole such precious item from past generations of their family and if so for what reason would he do that.

"Everyone in the meeting room now" he finally camly said but that voice scared more than his angry voice to most people in the room.

Everyone went out to go the living as fast and silenced they could go.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then they finally arrived

Ara, the wife of Jae woo was the first to see their expressions she knew something was wrong.

While the luna of the pack looks confused as why they came like this.
She was the first to ask 'whats wrong?'.

Jungkook just looked down. This was not the way he wanted to tell them. Not even close to his top 5 ways he could have done it.

"First I need to ask my youngest son to tell why was he going out in the middle of the night to the woods?" The alpha leader said in calm but cold voice as he looked at his son.

Jihyo, the luna and Ara were confused. Mostly Jihyo as she was with her mate and was not really here before.

Before anyone would said anything. Someone came into the room looking at the mood of everyone he decides to not said anything instead went to stand close to his mother.

"I'm sorry vernon for not greeting you before and finding us like this" was the greeting he was found with by his uncle.

Vernon said " its not problem uncle"
He didn't know what was happening and why his younger cousin looking down.

"So son are you going to answer my question or do I have to repeat myself?"

Jungkook would only look down. He wanted his family to meet his mate first.

Yeri was trying not to say anything but if Jungkook is being said to be at fault of the missing gems she will said anything to not be put guilty on him of something he didn't do.

"Fat-Father I just went out for a walk" Jungkook finally said. He knew he didn't sound so believable but he just didn't know what to do.

Almost everyone would tell he was lying and his father was not happy about it. Not in the slightest.

================================
Well thats the end------
Ha you thought this only about half chapter done so lets continue
================================

~~~~~In a different place~~~~~

3rd POV

Taehyung was currently in his bed in the hotel room relaxing after he hacked into his future father in law cameras. Yeah a fun day.

But suddenly he felt..... discomfort....

'wait why am I feeling this way'

Thats what he thought. Then he realized........his mate is feeling this way........why?......

Then the answer came with a voice in the mind link.

"Tae no time to explain but father knows jungkook is going in the middle of the night to see you well except the see you part but he thinks jungkook stole the gems"

Before he would say or think anything namjoon talked again

"You have to mind link him and tell him to tell the truth"

"But we haven't"

"I know you are suppose to wait till a few weeks of knowing eachother to create a mind link but there is not time"

"O-oh okay yeah I will"

With that the link was cut off, now he will make a mind link with kook, his kookie to fix this problem.

~~~~~to another place ~~~~~~

"Son I will give you one more chance to tell me the truth my patience is lowering fast so tell me where did you went out to" Joon Woo said in cold voice to him.

Jungkook knew he was screwed if he doesn't say anything he may be said to be thief but he wanted to keep his mate,his taehyung for a few more days at least as its been only about 1 to 2 weeks since they meet.

He started to think of another lie when a mind link was created

"Kook,kookie is me Tae, you have to tell them about me, I know is not the way you wanted it to be but there is no other way, just tell them kookie" he heard his mate. Taehyung made a mind link. Its their bond so beyond anything that he can make a mind link just with a few weeks of knowing each other.

With that thought he didn't even question how Taehyung knew about everything that its happening.

But he was going to follow what his mate said.

He sighs then looks a little bit up to look at his father.

"I went out to meet my mate"

================================

Now that the real ending of the chapter not the book obviously. So i wanted to ask are you guys understanding a little at least about the story are you confused on something tell me and I will answer without giving future spoilers tho.

Also I have been pretty busy. Well just been distracted really because recently I have got into bl(boy's love) series so yeah been pretty busy.

So yeah thats all byeeeee.