chapter 30

I kind of want to write so here is the new chapter.
================================

'Did kookie cut me off intentionally or is my mind making things dramatic and why can namjoon and jin hyungs stay together while I can't with kookie'

3rd POV

Those were the thoughts Taehyung had from the rest of the hours before he went to the room that was prepared for him and Jimin.

He spend his time outside trying to help around for a bit but before he started to walk towards the room the bestfriends will be staying at, he remember poor Chiminie and he wonders how he feels.

'Oh god Chiminie, I need to talk to him'

But as he found him, he was not alone but with someone he knew damn well to not interrupt at least not at the moment.

And Taehyung walked away thinking is for the best and went to help out again in the pack because of the attack there is helped needed.

Jimin POV (first time being Jimin's POV it was long overdue)

You might think it was easy to find all of this in some hours but it isn't.

First my bestfriend Taehyung who i see as my brother has been distant with me and Jin hyung since he became 15 years old. Told us to listen to him and trust him when we were at the hotel to come here.

I still remember the day Taehyung changed as if it was yesterday.

Mini Flashback

It was taehyung's 15 birthday. I was the first to wake up on the special day and went to Jin hyung tent.

As of right now we were camping somewhere close to a river.

"Jin hyung wake up, wake up" I called to him as he was sleeping.

"W-what Jimin?" Jin hyung said still sleepy.

"Hyung wake up so we can make a special breakfast for tae" I said kind of pulling him out of his tent to where we had our food and more stuffs.

"Ok,ok Jimin I get it. Lets do it"

With that the day went to normal just with Taehyung's celebration birthday. We even bought a cake for him when we found a little store close by.

Until the night came

It started normal but as taehyung and me went to our tent to sleep. We did sleep or alteast I did but not even an hour after I fell asleep I heard screams.

I sat up straight trying to find where they came from or danger but I didn't find something until it happen again and I finally looked at Taehyung.

He was screaming.

I rushed to him and tried to calmed him down.

"Tae, Tae, Tae Wake up" I try to wake him up but he didn't. And at that moment Jin hyung came.

"Hyung I don't know what is happen, w-we were s-sleeping" I almost cried out as I looked at Taehyung who looks like he was in pain.

Jin didn't said anything but went running outside

I was confused but tried to wake Taehyung up still.

Until Jin came back and went to the other side of taehyung

"He doesn't wake up hyung, what do we do" I asked him as I felt the tears trying to go out of my eyes.

I was scared of what was happening as I also was a 15 year old.

Jin brought something out his pocket.

It was a necklance

"W-what?" I tried to ask why he brought a necklace and how can that help Taehyung

But Jin just puts it own Taehyung's neck and as of magic Taehyung stops screaming and relaxes in my arms as I was holding him the whole time.

"H-hyung what, how?" I said

"I don't know I just knew it would helped Jimin. Its okay now go back to sleep okay, I will stay here tonight with you both okay?" Jin answered me.

I nodded but I don't let go of tae I just lay next to him and try to sleep.

As Jin goes to the other side of Taehyung to lay down. With both me and Jin hyung to the side Taehyung fell asleep.

(Ok never mind its not a small/mini Flashback)

From that day, Taehyung changed from a cute, bubbly omega to a more serious and focused one.

I tried to ask him what happen but he always cut me of saying it was nothing.

Now I know that the night it happen his memories came back and if thats whats his reaction to them why didn't one tell me, we are bestfriends and two, why didn't Jin hyung reacted the same way instead he jumped to his mate arms when he was about to reject him.

And whats worst when we just finally arrived, I smelled something. A mint scent and At that instant I knew my mate was here.

When I locked eyes with him I felt happy but now I don't know how to feel.

When the fight was over,Jin hyung got his memories and Taehyung explained everything.

I felt his eyes on me the whole time. From the start I knew he was an alpha and I am not going to lie that scares me. Taehyung,Jin hyung and me even before Taehyung changed and even after alphas always tried to kidnap us and/or hurt us.

So obviously I don't have the best opinion on alphas. And plus the enviroment was uncomfortable for me, I don't know the people in the pack and even thought after Taehyung changed we started to trained to defend ourselfs and to fight. I would still feel intimidated by all of their auras in the room.

As we arranged that we will stay for a few nights in pack I was kind of glad almost no one knew about me and my mate that I still don't know the name of . Because I think the alpha leader would have asked me to stay with him and for me thats a big no no.

For the rest of the time before night came I spend helping around then I spend an hour in the garden close to the training area also close to the pack and pack house. Close to everything in general.

As I was in deep in thought I almost didn't hear the clear of troat right behind me, I guess trying to get my attention.

But as I turned around I froze.

He was standing infront of me looking as handsome as the first time I saw him but the uneasy feeling came back like when he stared at me inside before.

"Hi umm my name is Min Yoongi, your mate"

================================
Okay so I was feeling nice and decided to write the next chapter which here it is. And that flashback was not small, I guess I was so into written emotions and stuffs that i didn't notice but meh.

Also I re-read the first few chapter i am just going to say WTH if you guys remember anything from the beggining some parts don't make anything of sense with now in the story and also my writting oh god awful thats the only thing I will say.

I will try to edit some little parts here and there to fix everything but no I am not changing like the whole few first chapters I am just going to one, to include stuffs I said/write before to make sense in the future chapter and two fix my mistakes in words and everything so yeah

If there notifications on the story you know why.

Anyways thats long byeee.