chapter 26

New chapter, hope you like it.
================================

Flashback

3rd POV

Taehyung sighs and this doesn't go unnotice by a trueblood. Who was confused with all that is being said by his mate.

"You won't believe me now but each of you guys are 10,000 years old to more to come if we don't stop my aunt, the sun goddess"

"What?" Jungkook said as he realized what his mate said.

"That impossible, Taehyung" he continue saying, while other nodded in agreement with what Jungkook said.

Taehyung sighs as if he knew that was the response he was going to get.

"Hyungs a little help" he said looking at Jin and Namjoon who were whispering to each other. And they realized that now everyone was watching so they stopped and came to Taehyung's rescue.

"Guys he is telling the truth" Namjoon said in a serious manner now infront of the group with Taehyung.

"Wait a second" Jihyo started as she realized something "how do you guys know eachother?"

"Well-------"

"And why did he gave us this necklances that are similar to the missing gems?" Vernon continued what Jihyo started with the questions.

"Because------"

"And why did Namjoon oppa give Jihyo unnie one of the stolen gems in a necklance while he got the other one?" Yeri continue with what her brother and older cousin were asking.

"Umm-----"

"Did Namjoon Hyung stole them?" Jungkook finally question and finish with what Yeri was saying.

"Okay enough" Jin said loud and clear for everyone to hear and follow.

"If you want answers, let us answer" Namjoon exclaimed.

Everyone remained silent

Taehyung sighs again and starts once again

"First we ALL know eachother, the thing is you don't have your memories as of right now"

"I do have my memories, I remember since a was a child till now" Hoseok said a little confused with what the other in front was saying.

"Not those memories" said Namjoon confusing more people in the room now.

"Your past lives memories" finish Jin what his mate was saying. Trying to explain that part at the moment.

"Huh" was the response they got. They all sigh, it will take sometime with explain.

"The thing with the necklances is that they protect you from my aunt" explained Taehyung.

"What?" Was the response they got from a few of the others.

"And Namjoon didn't steal them because it was already his and Jihyo's" he continued with his explaination.

He was meet with blank and confused faces so he finally decides what to do.

"Fine lets start with something simple, a story from thousands years ago. At the beggining of time and space when the wolfs decided who was their goddess"

Flashback

Thousands of years ago

At the begging of time magical creatures decide to who or what they will follow for years and years to come.