chapter 22

Ok before the chapter yt just confirmed that we, armies, got 101.1 millions views in 24 hours in dynamite so to celebrate here is a new chapter.
================================

Flashback

3rd POV

"What,who are here?" Asked a confused Yeri who barely heard what her older cousin said, the same way the others also almost didn't hear.

Thats when they heard leaves moving from behind, yoongi and Hoseok went for the swords but stopped as suddenly three wolfs where infront of them. Yoongi and one especially wolf in the right where staring intensely at each other while Namjoon and the wolf in the left where staring at eachother with the same intense feeling while the trueblood was staring at the wolf in the middle with white fur and beautiful blue eyes. The others present just looked with curiosity at the three wolfs.

"Taehyung?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Taehyung?" Jungkook said in questionable tone directly at the white fur wolf.

The wolf looked as if smiling then changed into a human. Standing tall was a boy with beautiful blue eyes the same as his wolf form, he had gray/silver hair that looked as if it was shinning.

 Standing tall was a boy with beautiful blue eyes the same as his wolf form, he had gray/silver hair that looked as if it was shinning

The rest there stood with their mouth open looking at the beautiful boy infront of them. Namjoon and Yoongi still hold their eyes in the other two wolfs just a little behind the unknown stunning boy.

"Hi" said the boy as he smiled while walking towards the trueblood infront of the other wolfs.

"What are you doing he--" Jungkook started his question but was cut off.

"We are here to help" he said as it was obvious then grab something from a bag. Taehyung hold it infront of his mate "Wear it for me please"

"I-i-- ok Tae" Jungkook replied as he also took hold of the necklace giving by his mate

Taehyung then took more of said necklaces and looked around and smiled. "Here" he said as he took ome by one giving it to the different wolfs present.

"Thank you" was the replied everyone gave as they had in hand the necklances giving by Jungkook's mate.

(Those are the necklances that taehyung gave to them in different color. The list with the color:
Jk-purple
TH-green(he already has it on)
JM-yellow(he already has it on)
YG-black
Jin-Pink(he already has it on)
Hoseok-white
Yeri-violet
Joy-orange
Vernon-gray
Thats it)

Because taehyung was giving necklances yoongi and namjoon stopped staring at the others in wolfs form. Namjoon and Jihyo where the only without a necklance. But Jihyo stayed quiet. The other in the family of Jeons notice the similarity with between the stolen gems and the necklances gems. But again stayed quiet.

Taehyung just smiled at them then looked at Namjoon and said "you have them right?" The one who has the question directed at nodded. Jungkook frowned and looked between his mate and His older brother "how----" but was cut off

"Later kook" said Namjoon as he took a box from his back pocket and opened it.

Jihyo who was the closest to him gasp. And was about to say something when namjoon talked" I will explain later now here" he said at the same time as he was giving her a red necklance with the gem that was stolen. She hesitantly put it on while namjoon put on the blue necklance.

"Now that, thats done" started Taehyung as he looked at the army just a few minutes have past since they came and the other army was moving forward to the pack. As the enemy fought with great stregth.

"Lets go" he continued as he looked back at the other two wolfs. They two wolfs nodded and with that they started to run. While taehyung went walking to Jungkook to kiss his cheek. Then run to the battle changing to his wolf in the middle.

Jungkook was shocked but then he step out of that state when he realised they are omegas, he try to scream at them"you guys are omegas don-----" but the others where already to far away. And he always going to run after then but a hand came and stopped him. Jungkook looked at who stopped him but when he saw namjoon shaking his head he knew he wouldn't do anything and he begin to worried.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As soon as taehyung changed into his wolf, V started to talk.

'This going to be fun'

'Really V, really'

'What is been a long time'

'I guess so. Take control then V but don't kill nobody ok'

'Aye aye captain'

With that V took control and begin to fight against the enemy's side while Taehyung mind link his hyungs.

'Hyungs I promise I will explain later'

'You better kim Taehyung I just meet my mate in a bad time so you better" his jin hyung replied to mind link

While Jimin after Jin stopped talking he said a small ok.

And that made the fight begin.

The three omegas fighting as if they were alphas or even more powerful. Jin taking most of the pixies with some fairies, while jimin went fighting with most fairies and some pixies. Taehyung was taking on the biggest creatures from the other side the centaurs with both pixies and fairies in between. Not killing them just hurting them badly.

Taehyung knew this fight was going to happen he just didn't really thing it was going to happen so soon but either way both V and him are going to protect the pack with Jin and Jimin obviously.

The wolf of the pack even jungkook and the rest were shock to see only the three wolfs fighting as the other warrior stopped fighting when they saw the other side only wanted to defeat the three omegas so they stayed on the side alert for anything.

But either way the three wolfs looked like defeating a whole army was a piece of cake.

After the enemy was going backwards accepting their defeat. The white wolf step forward and changed to human.

No one knew what was happening and where confused when the omega stood there looking at the other side glaring when he said.

"Good to finally see you again auntie"

================================
And thats done so the story is kinda ending well kind of(not really) but yeah hope you liked the chapter. Also I am Dissapointed in myself you know why because the side couples didn't appear much I will try to fixed that in the next chapters.

So yeah thats all byeeee.