chapter 24

New chapter, hope you like it.
================================
Flashback

3rd POV

Taehyung sigh as she was gone.

This is too soon,how can we win

He thought then turn around and looked at his hyungs human form he didn't know when they changed but he knew exatly why.

"You have a lot of explaining kim taehyung" Taehyung heard from an angry Jin, yeah it was not good. An angry Jin is a force even he can't take.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So explain,I am waiting Taehyung" Jin said as the other stood there without answering his question which made him more mad then he already was.

"Well" started Taehyung as he rubbed behind his neck with his hand not knowing how to start.

At that moment the other wolfs where starting at them with curiosity. But the jeons cousins and siblings with the other started to go where the three omegas where.

"Namjoon are you sure we can trust them" asked Yoongi to his bestfriend since childhood.

"Yes" was the replied as Namjoon was infront of almost all of the other with Yoongi at his side.

Meanwhile Jin patient was going lower and lower as his younger brother was not explaining. He didn't even notice the other wolfs coming close so now they could hear their conversation.

"I don't know where and what to explain I j-just-----" Taehyung tried to say but was cut off as Jin had enough.

"Well how about start as of why we needed to help this pack and not the otherside, who knows if this side wasn't who started everything, or how about you giving exactly the same necklances as our to those people just with different color, or how about that now I have meet my mate and I think the same happen to Jimin and he looks down since then, and you know how I didn't want to meet my mate if di had known-------" Jin was rambling mad at his brother for every thing that has happen the last hour or so but he was now interrupted.

"Hyung don't said that he is right there" Said Jimin as he notice ghe other wolfs where just a few feets away from,surely listening to their conversation .

"I don't care Jimin, I just don't want my mate, you know this, Taehyung knows this too but he didn't tell me this was his pack" Jin replied frustrated.

He wasn't going to lie Namjoon felt hurt and those words where like knifes going straight to his heart. He thought to himself.

Don't think much about, he doesn't know yet.

But still hurted. Jungkook couldn't believed this the brother of his mate and his older brother where mates but Taehyung's brother doesn't want a mate, he felt sad his brother didn't deserve that

First I steal his place as alpha leader, then I meet my mate before him, now his mate is literally rejecting him, how much pain does he have to take, he doesn't deserve it.

He thought but was brought back to reality as Jin,Taehyung's older brother, said something some people widened their eyes including him.

"I-i,Kim Seokjin, reject K-Kim----------"

Before that as Taehyung was confused on his next step but as soon as he heard his brother said he knew what to do. Jin starts to remember Namjoon name so he had to act fast. He went to him running then holding his head he kisses his forhead the same way he did as before just with namjoon.

Jin closes his eyes as he felt the kiss, then opened them as a blue color past through his eyes,the same color of Taehyung eyes.

"Tae-Taehyung" Jin started in a confused tone.

"Welcome back hyung" taehyung whispers to him.

Jimin was confused as the other young wolfs where too except for one.

He remember now

Namjoon smiled to his mate.

As if Jin felt it, he turns around and a cute grin appeared in his face. He then runs towards his mate, his alpha.

Namjoon was ready as Jin jumped to him hugging him really tight. He obviously return the hug. Namjoon smelled his mate scent.

He sighs just as he remembers.

"I miss you" he whisper as the other hugs him even tighter.

"I miss you too" Jin said. Still in the embrace of his mate.

The people watching were as confused as the readers trying to understand this story.

Like they were thinking

"Wtf the other just started to reject namjoon now their hugging what the hell"

(If you guys are wondering the only people there are the main characters as the warrior and wounded where being treated and helping around)

"Okay what in the name of the moon goddess happen?" said hoseok obviously the though that everyone present had

"Wait" suddenly Jin said.

Everyone holds their breath, thinking is he rejecting namjoon, their friend, brother, cousin,now.

"Your hurt, did I said something stupid, I did didn't I?" Jin said as he felt the pain and relief namjoon felt. He felt the pain but as soon as he hugged the other relief came.

"Don't worry about it,love" namjoon whisper to the other.

"But how can I not?" Jin replied and starts talking again but this time to his brother.

"Taehyung what did I said?"

"Later hyung, right now we have to explain to them" he pointed to the rest waching.

"Right okay then" Jin said understanding.

"Kookie can we go inside?" Taehyung asked.

"Uhh yes?" Was the confused replied.

"Great, lets go" with that they starts to go inside the pack house.

================================

At thats the end of the chapter. Hope you like it. And thanks for the support and comments on the story.

Byeee.