chapter 33

Hi...

Enjoy...

That's it you can read now...
================================

3rd POV

Taehyung left Jimin when he saw who the other was with. He wasn't worried a think about their couple was even if he wouldn't really said it out loud more in love than junkook and him in all their past lifes.

Taehyung was happily walking around seeing if someone needed help.

Within a few minutes he help about three different people. He continue walking as he was trying to help as much as he could before his aunt attacks again.

While he was walking he saw a black haired male he knew damn well. So he followed said male as the other went into the forest but stop not to far from the pack.

Thats when he saw them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yeri and Jungkook were talking. Taehyung sighs he loves their relationship as being eachother favorite cousin.

He was actually really close to Yeri in all his past lifes. He hopes is the same this time.

He was a bit behind so he wouldn't heard what they talked about. Well he did had his wolf hearing but why would he spy on his mate and his mate's cousin.

He didn't need too. So he decided to talk to V, his wolf instead.

'V has mom talk to you again?' Taehyung asked as he lean into a tree that was next to him. Looking around but sometimes just looking at his mate.

'No she has not, why?'at the V was curious as why Taehyung was asking as the other doesn't really actually asks he instead wait till midninght to talk to his mom. (A/N I'm confused should it be their mom or just Taehyung's idk?)

"I guess that's fine mmmm'

'What are you thinking Tae' V asked as the other sudden changed on mood.

Taehyung sighs looking up at the sky and briefly looking at the sun. He shocks his head and responds to his wolf.

'I guess just some questions I will like to have the answer fo--- wait you can hear what I think. The hell V'

'Hahaha but really I was asking to be nice-----------wait Yeri is leaving go your mate. Since that's what you wanted, to see your kookie'

'Oh shut it as if you wouldn't like to see your Jk'

'I meant your not wron--'

Taehyung just rolls his eyes and just ignored his wolf. Instead of talking to V he looks at the others direction. V was right Yeri was waving at Jungkook as she walked away.

He waited for a few seconds before Taehyung went up to where the other was at. He was planning on scaring by hugging him from behind but couldn't even try as he was about to do what was planned. The other male turned around with a straight face.

"Oh Taehyung *Cough* hi" Jungkook said as soon as he saw the other male. Taehyung was confused by the tone of voice but didn't said anything instead that bright smile of his went back to his face as he starts to talk.

"Hi kookie I wanted to ask you something " As Taehyung finished he waited for a response but he didn't get much only a hummed.

He again frowned at that but yet again decides to ignored it.

"I don't know why you well" Taehyung paused feeling kind of embarrased to say it but decided to do it anyway.
"Well you didn't said to your father i was your mate and well Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung are sharing a room so I thought may be we-----"

Taehyung talked fast but almost as he was about to finish Jungkook interrupted him.

"No sorry" Jungkook answer as he knew the question just by hearing the first half. Taehyung was confused and a frown was again on his face. He wasn't going to lie that hurted.

================================
Ummm yeah thats it byee.