chapter 34

Hey guys it has been about two months since I have posted anything so now I have comeback.
Somethings happen in my life so I was to busy but now i'm better so yeah. Hope you like the new chapter you guys waited for.
================================
3rd POV

*Flashback*

"I don't know why you well" Taehyung paused feeling kind of embarrased to say it but decided to do it anyway.
"Well you didn't said to your father I was your mate and well Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung are sharing a room so I thought may be we-----"

Taehyung talked fast but almost as he was about to finish Jungkook interrupted him.

"No sorry" Jungkook answer as he knew the question just by hearing the first half. Taehyung was confused and a frown was again on his face. He wasn't going to lie that hurted.

================================

Jungkook POV
*when he was with Yeri*

"Yeri I-I----- this is a lot I don't even understand how everyone including you are so calmed about this" I said to her as she looked at me and sighs.

"Kook is not about being calmed because I am freaking out inside about all of this but try to understand and talk to him, he is your mate after all" Yeri says as she waves goodbye walking away from me

I just stood there. I knew since a long time ago that Taehyung was watching me or just being close by, I felt it. I sighed.

Soon I felt him coming closer. I turn around when I felt right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV
*from where the flashback ends*

"W-what-- why not" Taehyung asked in a hurt tone. Was his mate rejecting him? Was he just avoiding him? What was happening?

Where a couple of questions Taehyung had on his head.

'This has never happen before'

"Look Taehyung I really like you and I am lucky to have you as my mate. You even know how to fight way better than me but I need time." Jungkook said as he looked at the other infront of him.

"Ti-time. I can give you time but how long? 2 hours, a day, ehh- 3 d---" Taehyung started to talk nerviously.

"Tae I don't know how long. This, all the information and story you told us. I just need time to clear my head, to think better. I'm sorry I was a bit cold but please respect my decision and give me time." With that Jungkook went close to Taehyung as he was a bit taller, he towered over him.

"Just some time okay" as he finish saying that he went and kissed the other forhead. Then smiled at him and walked away towards the village of the pack.

Taehyung stood there paralized. With just one thought on his head.

'Time, he just needs time'
================================
Kind of short but I want to edit all chapters and think about what will happen next so yeah.

Byeee and have a goodnight if it is night. It is night for me right now :)