chapter 9

So here you have my second update of the week. Hope you guys like it.
================================
Flashback

Jungkook left happily even tho this time the other didn't kiss him or anything he just felt happy as he knew more about his mate. And yes he still thinks he is ethereal beautiful but he wants to him for real no just by looks.

On the other hand Taehyung never really left after kookie left he went to where he knew there was something or even a someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taehyung POV

I knew from the start I ask that question about kook being followed because I felt a different presence that wasn't neither mine's or Jungkook's.

So after I faked to leave I just stay behind a tree to not alarm the little stalker.

'Aish I just want time with kookie before anything happens'

After I knew kook left I sneaked to the place where I felt the presence in.

I discover the person behind bushes.

"What are you doing and who are you?" I said angry because the whole time me and kookie spend together someone was watching.

"I-I-I umm" was the response I get.

The moon moves to show like where we were and now I can see him clearly.

Wai..t.....

Those eyes...

Those lips.....

That hair..........

Those dimples..........

"Namjoon hyung?"

"W-what, do I-I kn-know you"

Mmm he is not as I remember. Eh whatever.

"I-I well we did I guess"

"Wait why were you with my little brother " now he said a different voice, worried and protective over his younger brother.

'Cute'

"He's my mate, why wouldn't I be with him" I said like its an obvious answer

"Wait mate?" he asked confused.

'Oh shoot I forgot he doesn't know Jin yet, shitttt'

'Now what'

'Dumb you forgot what mother said or order' V said in my mind.

And shoot I did forgot.

"Hello.....mmm helloo"

"oh sorry, was in deep though"

"Ok but are you really my brother's mate?" he asked

"Ehh, ohh i know" taehyung mumbled to himself

"Just don't move and you will know" i said or more like order him.

'Wh-what is he doing'

I read his mind which crack a smile on my face.

Then I walk close to him.

When I was standing infront of him he close his eyes which made me roll my eyes.

Then I grab his cheeks with my hands and kissed him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On the forhead.(😏😏😏~>author)

He opens his eyes in surprise.

But as he does that his eyes turn to a color blue almost as mine normal blue eyes.

As fast it came it went the color now he had his normal eye color.

"w-w-what happen" he stops in mid sentence as he looks at me.

"Tae" he said a bit confused.

"Hi" I said excited.

"H-how?" He asked.

"Easy mom wanted you to be the first one" I explained.

"Oh wow but I know you wanted someone else" he says sure what he said was true.

I pouted and nodded my head. Whining but not really caring of how I am acting really.

"I wanted kookie" I started to say "but she didn't let me"

"Ah ha why are you like this with my brother" the older rolled his eyes.

"Because I am in loveeee with him" I said in a like a singing voice while lauching myself into him.

He catch me before I would fall, face first to the floor or more like dirt of the forest.

"Aish why are you like this?" He asked more to himself but still I decided to answer.

"Because I feel your the only one I can finally talk to." I said truthfully

"Wait Jin, is he with you?" Namjoon said as he realized that I might know his own mate.

"Yes, lover boy. Soon enough you will see him"

"Oh oh ok"

"Hey you will don't be sad" I said trying to make him feel better since he sounded sad.

"Yeah, yeah ok"

"Now we should talk about it" now I talked serious.

"Yes right we should, when and where"

"I will mind link you tomorrow don't forget, now I need to go"

"Ok I will wait for the link" we planned.

"Okay then byee hyung" I said as I soon ran to the hotel. With a thought

I can finally talk to someone

'Well you have me too.'

'Oh shut it V'

'Aish '

================================
Ok soo is not the next week so I did not made this late well maybe a little but I was busy plus my school work that I need to do. Sooo nothing

And now byeee