18

JENNIE POV

"Mrs Kim your husband is here for you"  Mina comes into my office , she smiles awkwardly as Lucas comes in from behind.

"Thanks Mina" I smile at her as Lucas walks in , he runs to me and crashes his lips to mine.

"Oh god I've missed you so much baby" he pulls me tight into an almost bear hug.

"You not at work today?" I awkwardly smile , I don't know why I just felt like I wasn't ready to see him yet. I can tell he was slightly disappointed by my not so excited face.

Oh shit , why am I doing this.

"No I took a day off , I thought I'd take you for lunch? you know to talk things out , I know I've been a bit stupid but I promise , the smoking finished, drinking finished, I want our own little family" he kisses my forehead and takes my hand as I follow behind him trying my best to smile.

As we get into his car , he drives to a local restaurant , he's treating me all like I'm his girlfriend today , like he did when we first dated , he opened the car door for me.

I appreciated his efforts , I couldn't deny that at all , he seemed like the Lucas I've always wanted him to be , he actually spoke to me about my work , this time paid attention whilst we sat at the table.

"Did your mum tell you about our phone call?" I randomly ask him , I don't know why I felt the need to ask

"Yeah , she was going insane , said I should divorce you , her friends daughter wants to marry me apparently , but I was like 'are you crazy? I love Jennie' because I really do" he takes my hand and kisses it lightly

"I love you too" I mumble

"What the fuck are you looking at?" Lucas randomly snaps at the man sitting on the table beside us

"I was staring at your girl , What the fuck are you gonna do about it?" He smirks with his friend

"I'll show you what I'll fucking do" lucas gets up as he grabs the wine bottle and smashes it on his head , the man drops to the floor and his friend attacks Lucas from the back

I scream as I try to pull Lucas back , all the waiters and people notice my efforts to try and stop the insane fight and before I knew it Lucas's elbow went straight into my nose , I fell over and glass went into my elbow.

As the random people managed to separate them 3 I broke out into sobs , I was so embarrassed , why couldn't he have kept his mouth quiet? Was in necessary for him to start a fight with random people.

People will always stare it doesn't mean anything.

I look at Lucas who looks at me with guilt "BABE" he yells as I storm off in tears , I notice the man hold him tighter to not come to me.

As I leave the restaurant I walk past a group of people

"Jennie? JENNIE what the fuck?"

She had to see me right now.

"Jennie , you guys go inside , I'm not hungry anyways" she yells at her friends

"Go away Lisa" I wipe my tears but she drags my hand as she walks me to her car.

"Don't tell me to go away when you look like that , what the fuck happened? DID someone hit you? where's your bag? Your phone? Where's your STUFF HELLO?" She yells

"Lucas just got into a fight in the restaurant , I tried to stop him but he accidentally elbowed me in the face and then I just fell into some glass THATS it , please let me go"