56

JENNIE POV

5 months pregnant ~

"Babe why are you crying?" Lisa asks me with her eyes widened , she's worked really hard trying to keep me happy during my pregnancy but my hormones have just been playing up.

"I don't know this chocolate cake just tastes so good" I sob back to her , my words barely audible.

"So they are happy tears right?" She looks at me with concern , her breathing faster as she soothes my shoulder.

"Yeah yeah I think so" I sob harder , I don't know why I'm crying I just feel god damn emotional , don't get me wrong I don't have it bad , not at all , it's just hard to really explain how I'm feeling during my pregnancy and plus this is my first time , so let's not be pricks about it?

"Do you want another slice?" Lisa carefully asks me as she looks at my empty plate

"Are you calling me fat?" I gasp at her

"No no baby I was just asking because you know even I want more , look I'll eat with you" She rushes and places another slice on her plate and sits beside me , I lay my head on my shoulder as I allow her to feed me my second slice of the day.

Tomorrow is a big day for me , I'll be finding out the gender of my baby , whatever the gender may be , after years of dreaming of having a child and it not working I'm blessed to even have an alien come out of me.

Not that I want an alien.

I'm just saying , whatever I get I'm happy with.

Please god don't give me an alien.

Anyways , over the past 5 months Lisa and I have become stronger than ever , it's a bit crazy I thought it was a bit too soon for us to be moving in together but it works just right , we both have made this house above my old house our own cozy home , just the way we both like it , occasional visits from Lisa's mom really helps as well.

-

"Ready to go babe?" Lisa enters our bedroom , I think she's been waiting for a long time

"Lisa , nothing is fitting me" I sigh heavily as I throw my blouse on the floor , in the pile of blouses that I have tried and hasn't fitted me , I busted a button on one , thank god lisa didn't see that , and thank god I wasn't standing in front of the mirror.

"Wear something of mine baby , I love it when you wear my clothes , you make anything look sexy" she walked behind me and wraps her arms around my waist , her lips lightly kissing my shoulder as her hands touch my stomach.

"I don't look sexy"

"How dare you say that , say that to my penis" she points down at her crotch

"Lisa I haven't seen what my vagina looks like" i groan which makes her laugh , she walks in front of me and pulls my cheeks together and pecks my mouth hard

"Here , this would look good on you" she opens the cupboard and passed me one of her shirts , which is quite baggy for me , she helps me button up the shirt then looks me up and down with a smirk on her face

"You better leave this room before I make sure we never leave"

"Come on" i giggle as I take her hand.

-
"The gender of your baby is in this envelope , take care" the nurse hands us the envelope and we both giggle at eachother like school children and sprint to her car.

"You open it" I hand it to Lisa whilst we both are sitting in her car

"I can't I can't , you open it" she fiddles with her fingers as she pushes the envelope to me

"I can't do it"  i push it back

"Okay , Rosé and Jisoo just messaged the groupchat to say they are in our house , we'll let them open it?" Lisa recommends

"Okay okay that's fine , but let's get KFC on our way home"

"Anything for you my babygirl" Lisa kisses my hand and she begins driving , I can't believe how happy I am in a relationship, I do feel anxious that after a while it might die out like Lucas and I did , but I've never felt so strongly about someone the way I do with Lisa , she respects me , respects my space , and she also trusts me , which is important.

-

"GUYS WE GOT A KFC BUCKET" I run into my apartment excitedly to see Jisoo and Rosé sobbing on my couch.

"Did you want Pizza instead?" I look at Lisa as we both are in shock at the two of them crying.

"Guys I have to abort my baby" Jisoo sobs and Rosé rubs her shoulder.