48

LISA POV

"I'm okay I'm okay , it just hurts so bad" she sobs as she clenched her hands around my wrist , I realise the gun shot was in her thigh , I was worried Lucas would shoot again so I covered her

"Fuck this" Jisoo groans as she aims her gun and shoots Lucas 3 or four times until he drops to the floor , Jennie looked over as she gasped and so did I , he fell to the floor and I didn't even focus on anything else I picked her up and ran out to the mini bus , I ditched everyone and drove as fast as possible , seulgi left the keys inside just incase and right now I didn't care I had to take her , so I did I drove as fast as possible to the nearest hospital whilst she cried in pain.

As soon as I carried her and put her on a gurney I held her hand the whole way , not letting go at all , I wasn't letting her go from my sight.

"Ma'am , can you wait outside whilst we remove the bullet from her leg" I immediately panic when they say that , I don't want to leave her for a second

"Lisa it's okay , I'm not going anywhere" she cups my cheek , her smile so flawless and beautiful it was like she was no longer in pain

"Okay be quick okay" i inform the nurse who nods and then follows the gurney into the hospital room.
-

After walking up and down , running my hands through my hair , huffing and puffing , planning on ways to murder Lucas until I was interrupted by the nurse who told me it was okay to see Jennie.

I practically burst through the door in excitement , I think I nearly broke the door with how hard I pushed it but it was all worth it to see Jennie laying there in the bed , her hair loosely tied up and a beautiful smile on her face , she opens her arms which I run to.

"God I am never ever letting you out of my sight" i groan as I pull her into a extremely tight hug , then I couldn't help but to pepper kisses all over her face , I could hear her giggling but I missed her too much I didn't care if I was acting crazy.

"Lisa I love you" she randomly says which made my cheeks flush , my heart beat go insanely even faster than it was , god she loves me , she's saying it with her whole self that she loves me.

"Say that again?" I freeze as I crease my eyebrows

"I said I love you" she giggles as she cups my cheek , I sat there frozen

"You actually love me?" I gasp as I look at her with shock , I didn't know how much I needed to hear her say that

"Why is that so hard to believe" she cups my jaw , then gasps in pain when my hand accidentally touches her bandaged thigh.

"Ooops sorry" I cringe at how painful it must be

"I don't know I just kinda thought maybe you were starting to like me but you said you love me and I was preparing myself to wait for a long time for you to say those words like , I didn't think it would be now , I mean I'm sure you can tell I love you so god damn much but you love me as well? Are you sure" I look up at her as she looks at me with such a dreamy smile , a teasing one as she watches me ramble on , I

"Lisa"

"Hmm"

"Shut up and just kiss me" she shakes her head with an amused smirk , I smile as I move as close as possible , why the hell am I so awkward today , I usually have so much sauce when I do stuff like this , Jennie Kim has defeated me.

Why is she more confident than me? That shouldn't be allowed , I just am melting as I speak to her. I couldn't hide my blush or how much she effected me.

I move as close as possible as I feel her cold fingers cup my cheeks , I press my mouth onto hers as I kiss her as hungrily as possible , I closed my eyes tight , I'm home babyyyy.

Her tongue brushed against mine , her smile mirrored mine and her arms wrapped around my neck.

"Is the baby okay?" I whisper

"Your baby is fine yes" she smiled

"Our baby" I chuckled as I went in to kiss her again this time more confidently until we ran out of breath my mouth left kisses on her jaw down to her neck until the door bursted open.

"Oh shit guys give them a minute they were about to bang" Rosé turns as she stops the others from coming inside.

"Wow I thought you were more classier than that JENNIE" Jisoo yells in a teasing tone , I turned to Jennie who laughed and covered her face.

I walked to the door and opened it to see all of them leaning against the door with their ears , trying to hear if anything was going on until they all fell.

I quickly catched Jisoo before she fell but I didn't care if the others fell. "Real mature guys" I shaked my head as I held the door open for them.

"Just for the record I was just checking if the door was dirty? I have no interest in hearing you both bang JENNIE DARLING" jungkook rolls his eyes as he runs to Jennie and hugs her

"Oh my god my baby I missed you" Rosé aggressively pulls Jungkooks shirt and hugs Jennie tight , I catched Jungkook again before he fell.

"Alright alright its time for Chu to get some lovin" Jisoo opens her arms as they group hug Jennie.

"Did you kill Lucas?" Jennie turns to Jisoo with her eyes open

"No , well basically I shot him like 4 times , apparently one time in the dick as well , what a coincidence , I was aiming for his shoulder , HOWEVER , they don't want trouble with the police so Lucas's dad called his friend who's a doctor to help with Lucas's wounds but I still called the police" Jisoo giggles

"And now what?"

"He's getting treated and he'll have his ass arrested" She shrugs

"By the way his penis is not doing well , just saying" Rose whispers

"Do we get hugs or?" Irene chuckles as her and Nayeon run to group hug Jennie

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face as we introduced Seulgi to Jennie and spent the night talking and laughing about how Jisoo disciplined the Wong siblings.

-

A/N: Sorry about the updates , I finished all of Money Heist. OH BELLA CIAO BELLA CIAO BELLA CIAO CIAO CIAO

MINE // JENLISA On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara