60

LISA POV

"Everything will be okay baby , they're gonna put the baby in an incubator okay" I sob as I hold Jennie who is crying hysterically , she let out a little howling sound which made me burst into tears , I don't know what to do with the way Jennie's crying , almost as if she's lost her senses , she's crying so much that she could pass out any time soon.

"Jen you lost a lot of blood baby , please baby , your gonna make yourself unhealthy okay , our baby is strong , it will survive" i wipe her tears with my hands as I pull her face to my chest , she wraps her arms around me as she sobs into my chest , I feel my shirt being soaked by her tears , all I can do is give her comfort and reassurance although my heart was breaking.

-
Day 3

"Ma'am the baby is breathing but the baby is in critical condition , we're trying our best" the doctor updates Jennie and I , Jennie's been in the hospital for 3 days , we haven't been able to see our child.

"When will I be able to see my baby?" Jennie asks with her eyes watery

"Tomorrow morning , we are doing everything we can do save the baby ma'am please try and relax" the doctor smiles awkwardly and leaves but Jennie doesn't even acknowledge instead she sits there daydreaming.

"Jen you haven't eaten anything , you've only drank orange juice this morning" Rosé sits on the end of the bed on the edge whilst I'm sitting directly next to Jennie.

"I don't want anything Rosé , please" Jennie firmly says , I've never seen her act like this towards her friends , she hasn't even spoken to me properly.

"Jennie I know how your feeling , but why are you harming yourself? When the baby gets well and you take the baby home ,  you'll be in bad condition and then what? YOU need to fucking eat as well" Jisoo yells at Jennie and that's another first but I know it's for Jennie's well-being and it hurts that we were put into this situation , especially my Jennie.

"I'll eat when I don't feel like I'll throw up all over myself , okay now please for the love of god stop pestering me" Jennie sighs heavily.

-
We were told by the doctors and nurses that visiting time was over but their was no way I was leaving my Jennie alone whilst she wasn't in her right state of mind , today I didn't even have a proper conversation with her , she was so lost and hurt as soon as I snuck into Jennie's room she didn't even notice me enter.

My chest aches as I watch her with her arms crossed , her eyes open and tears flowing down her eyes gently.

"Baby" I whisper as I walk towards her and sit beside her , I wipe her tears gently

"Lisa I'm a bad person" Jennie turns to me and I shake my head in response and before I could argue back she adds "I am , you know how much I've wanted a baby and finally I have one and this happens"

"Listen to me , this isn't your fault okay , that's not what we are gonna do here, we are gonna sit here and believe that our baby will be okay , understood" i cup her face as I lecture her , she nods as I wipe her tears and spending the night trying to console her.

"Are you okay?" She cups my cheek , her eyes glassy from tears but she was so much more calmer than before.

"Yes I'm okay , ofcourse I am" I smile at her as I kiss her fingers that are near my lips

"You don't have to pretend to be okay Lisa"
Instead of replying I push her down lightly so I can lay down on her chest , I put one of my leg over her lightly and try to prevent the tears coming out of my eyes.

"I love you so much Lisa" she runs her hands through my hair as she lifts my chin up

"I love you , we'll get through this , I just hate seeing you like this , I just want us to go home with our baby" I break into tears because Jennie and I had so many plans with our baby and it hurts to see this happen , we didn't see this coming one bit.

"We don't even know the gender of the baby the doctor rushed out so fast" Jennie sighs as she runs her hands through my hair , it makes me feel so relaxed and at ease after all these stressful days.

"I saw the babies face did you?" I look up at her and she shakes her head at me

"Guess what"

"What?"

"Remember you argued with me because I said the baby will look like me and you said it will look like you" I chuckle as I sit up , I feel so much better I have faith that my baby will be fine.

"Mmmh" she crosses her arms and raises her brows

"Well the baby looks like me , baby I saw the face , it looked like me" I chuckle because I remember Jennie and I arguing as a joke because she said she wasn't carrying this baby for 9 months for it to look like me.

The biggest smile grows on her face , I haven't seen her smile for 3/4 days and it felt so good that I finally brought her smile back.

"Well the baby still has time for the features to develop soo" she playfully rolls her eyes as I pull her face and kiss her lips softly whilst we both laugh.

"get some sleep we need to see how the baby is getting on okay" I lay down as Jennie lays her head on my chest , I stroke her hair as she begins falling asleep.