30

JENNIE POV

"All this time you've been home , couldn't you check your fucking god damn phone" I practically yell on top of my lungs , he nearly had a heart attack because he didn't see me walk in.

"Damn why you so mad? I was setting up the cameras in the house that YOU turned off" he stands up to walk to his phone which was on silent and on the desk

"Why you so worried about what's going on in the house? What about the fucking outside , I have given you nearly 65 miss calls or even fucking more , what if I was getting attacked outside? My own husband can't answer the phone" I know I'm going overboard but I'm beyond fucking stressed out , I just found out I'm carrying Lisa's baby , not my own husbands and he is worried about security cameras and keeping an eye out on me.

"I know your right , I'm sorry baby , what did you wanna talk about?"

"Nothing , fuck you" I storm past him as I slam the door as hard as fuck

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Did Britney not approve of the dress?" He yells

I throw a pillow over my face as I try to scream as loud as possible , wow I feel so much more relaxed.

Rosé : Jisoo and I are coming to get you be ready

Anything but here would be perfect , as i change into something more comfortable , I wash my face as I take a deep breath I've been sweating and feeling uneasy.

"Where are you going?" Lucas asks as he follows me

"Jisoo's why?" I turn to him

"Oh just asking" he nods

"You know how to cook right? make yourself something , I'll be late" I smile as I open the door to leave.  He cannot cook for shit and how stupid did he think I was when he hired a chef , he acts like I don't know him inside and out.

-

"So will we get a refund?" Rosé takes a deep breath as she lays on the beanbags , I don't know why we all decided to sit on the floor but it's comfy this way.

"Guys are you guys going to abort your baby?" I turn to them

"Will you abort yours?" Jisoo asks me

"I can't" I take a deep breath , the thought hurts my chest

"Me neither , Lucas's sperm or not , what has an innocent baby done? For me to kill them , we can afford to keep one , other people abort for good reasons , if I abort this baby it would just be because of the biological father, the baby would have loving parents here , i just can't" Jisoo sighs as I smile at her and nod in approval

"What about you jen? You gonna tell Lucas?" Rosé turns so she's on her tummy , we've always wanted to be pregnant together but right now it just isn't ideal for us and it's upsetting.

"I need to tell him but I don't know how to you know how mad he'll get" I'm terrified honestly , the thought makes me feel sick , to tell Lucas when he's known to get angry especially with how possessive he is with me. I'm sure he would of tied me to the door and never let me leave if V wasn't my bother.

-

I'm woken up by screaming , the upstairs neighbours have been so fricking loud.

"Babe it's the neighbours" lucas jumps out of bed with me

"You stay here , you can't speak with your mouth" I push him back inside , I heard him take a deep sigh but it's the truth. I take a rolling pin with me from my kitchen to beat their asses but not really just to scare them.

As I take the lift to the floor above , I knock aggressively at the door , my hair is all over the place because my sleep was disturbed.

"Oh hi" the happy woman smiles at me

"Can you stop screaming you insane old woman"

I can't believe she enjoys getting banged by her man whereas I put a pillow between Lucas and I now.

"Mama THATS HER" I hear a familiar voice

"Oh my god JENNIE" the woman practically pulls me into the apartment as she hugs me and pecks my face everywhere.

"How do you know my name , I have a rolling pin , calm down" I am so damn confused

"You are carrying my grandchild , oh my god but you are so thin still, stay right here I'm gonna prepare some thai snacks for you" oh my holy moly fucking what , the woman runs to the kitchen.

Lisa's mom and Lisa live above me.

"Hello neighbour" Lisa winks at me

"What are you doing here?" My eyes widen with shock

She walks towards me with a smirk , Lisa's mom is just as crazy as her but she's so sweet as well , so welcoming clearly.

"I moved to the above floor , i need to ensure my little warrior is doing well in there" her lips form into a smirk as she walks to me , I stand there just confused , I'm pretty much annoyed , my sleep was interrupted and now I met Lisa's mom looking like a complete nut job.

I allow lisa to fix my hair. I could see her smile at the corner of my eyes as she looks at me like I'm delicate.

"That's your mom" I whisper

"Mmh Hmm"

"Oh my god MOVE"

I practically sprinted to her

"Oh my god hi aunty , I'm so sorry I didn't mean to yell or call you an insane lady I just"

She puts a spring roll in my mouth as she smiles widely , oh my god Lisa's mom and her smile the same.

"It's okay , to be honest me and my family we are a little bit insane" she laughs hysterically "but I've moved here with to check on my grandchild and ensure you are eating and being healthy" I turn to see Lisa chuckling in the corner. What the hell will Lucas say when he sees Lisa's mom.

"The thing is , I kind of I don't know if Lisa told you but"

"Don't worry I know you married a homeless man because apparently you do a lot of charity , honestly I admire you you are so kind"

I turn to Lisa as I look at her to say what the fuck , she holds her hands up as she shrugs.

I cannot believe this.

-

"Thank you Ms Manoban , yes I'll eat the food you packed for me , I promise" I smile as I hug her and then they close the door

As I walk to the lift Lisa chases me

"Jennie jennie" she calls out

"What?" I stop in my tracks as she stands in front of me

"You forgot your rolling pin" she smirks as I snatch it from her hands and begin walking again , I could hear her snickering as I storm into the lift and aggressively press my floor button.