34

LISA POV

Her fingers release my robe as our lips fight against eachother , i feel her fingers gently caressing my abs , whilst I cup her face and leave kisses on her jaw to her neck , leaving nibbles on her skin.

She slides my robe down my back fast revealing my naked top half , I'm still in shorts underneath , my cock was twitching , it was hard for her , so damn hard , eager to get inside of her , I've held back for too long , but honestly holding back and waiting for when she was ready was really worthwhile because this feels like heaven.

I couldn't hold myself together anymore or control myself , I lightly flipped her over as I undressed her , leaving me gobsmacked , god this body is so unreal , my mouth licked , nipped on her collarbone as I used her legs to wrap around me but my mouth didn't leave her , my mouth went from her chest , to her nipples.

"Fuckk" she whispered followed by a moan a beautiful one

"Shhhh" I whispered as she yelps and bucks up her hips when my teeth tug on her beautiful nipples , my tongue swirls around them as I take each one and give them equal attention.

I look up at her as I couldn't resist to give her another kiss , her hands cupped my cheeks as she entered her tongue in my mouth.

I want her , I ache for her , I can't sleep with any girl , I haven't slept with anyone since the day I met her. All I wanted was to go on my knees right now and beg her , beg her to fucking come to her senses , that he isn't the one , it's me.

She smelled so good , my naked body against her naked body , nothing felt better than this , the person I've been desiring, dreaming and craving for , is naked beneath me , I groaned at the contact , her warmth was truly delicious

I tried to not become emotional about this , I shouldn't be but I pulled her to me like I was tightly hugging her.

I couldn't even deal with the fore play , my fingers slid down to her soaked core as she groaned , her eyes were watery as I connected our lips together , I didn't wanna leave her lips I wanted it glued to eachother as I mix my tongue with hers.

"Oh my god Lisa" she cried , as she rode my fingers , my lips take her bottom lip as I lightly nipple on them , then inserting another finger inside of her I drove my fingers deep inside of her , she was so damn tight.

"Please Lisa"

"Please what? don't you dare fucking tell me this is wrong tomorrow when this is over , I'm gonna fuck you and your gonna accept that this is what we both want and need now spread your legs Jennie"

The second my cock entered her I felt dizzy from lust , from how perfect she felt , this is where I belong , I knew that the day I met her she was the one for me , I always knew it.

"Oh fuck" her nails digged into my back as she pulled me into her , I met her mouth again as my tongue thrusted into her mouth in the same action , her cheeks were rosy red whilst her eyes were glossy , full of lust as I thrust inside of her , I thrusted hard into her , I knew she wanted to scream with how deep I was inside of her , I covered her mouth with my hand as my thrusts got faster , harder.

As soon as we both reached our climaxes , I dropped , sweating , our breaths were gone as I slid out of her and slowly laid beside her.

I just felt terrified , if she regretted one of the most intimate thing that's happened between us , if she tells me she regrets it , that would hurt me , I've tolerated a lot , I've tried to keep my face neutral when Lucas has touched her or kissed her even though my heart was breaking but this , if she says that I don't know how I'll cope.

So instead I stay there not saying a word to her until her head rests on my chest.

"I'm so sorry , you must think I'm an attention seeker who likes two people chasing after me but I promise Lisa that's not the case"

"I don't think that , I just I'm being selfish , I don't give a fuck how anyone else feels I just want you but I know it's not easy on your side , I'm just trying to come to terms with that" I take deep breath as I look down at her beautiful face , I just had sex with her.

I just had the most insane sex and came the hardest I have ever done in my life , I watched her so beautifully release underneath me.

"I'm sorry"

"It's not your fault , I need to suffer I'm the one who fell for a married woman , I wasn't expecting it to be easy"

"You feel good , holding me , I don't even wanna talk about him right now" she wraps her arms right around me and I couldn't agree anymore fuck him and fuck anyone else who would try and get between us.

-

As I wake up Jennie isn't even in the bed , god did I have a fucking dream about her? I always sleep naked so maybe I did , god it was the best dream ever although i saw little scratches as I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth , I smiled as I realised I made love to her , she voluntarily came to me , I didn't chase her like usual , she wants me and that just felt like heaven.

Once I'm out of the shower I walk to my kitchen to see Jennie and my mom sitting on the stools and eating opposite eachother

"Morning mom" i hug my mom as I walk to Jennie I pull her face as I leave a long kiss on her lips

"Morning beautiful" I notice her cheeks redden and then my mom lifts up the glass as she threatens to throw it at me

"Have some shame your moms here" Jennie pushes me with a playful smirk on her face

"Sorry I cant help myself" i sleepily murmur as I watch my mom giggle at us both

-

The morning was really amazing and last night and all day at work my mind was somewhere else , she went to work whilst I went to work and all I could think about was her , she should stay in my house not even for her pregnancy forever . Like forever ever.

I wonder what that little shit did to Jennie to make mom mad.

Either way I decided to find out myself.

Once I had finished work I knocked on Jennie's door and as soon as I opened the door Lucas smiled at me

"Mother this is my friend & Jennie's friend as well Lisa Manoban , she's in a relationship with Irene" Lucas introduces me to his mother and father , oh how he's pretending we're friends because his parents are here.

"Did you just say Manoban?" Their eyes widened

"Yeah why?" I look around for Jennie mainly , everyone knows my family name and I couldn't give a shit

"Your father is Marco Manoban if I'm correct , we are having a meeting with him in his mansion , I shall see you there, he wants our children to meet " his mother gasps with a wide smile on her face

"Where's Jennie?" I turn to lucas as his mom "I'll make sure she comes too" his mom smiles

"Where's Jennie?" I ask him

"She's not home yet"

I storm out of the house , fuck that shit and as soon as the elevator opens I see her , I run to her as I wrap my arms around her and crash my lips to hers , I pressed any floor just so I could kiss her for a bit longer I don't know my hands just fumbled.

I could feel her smile , oh god she's in such a good mood just like I am , mom must of put something in her spring rolls for sure.

"Hello to you too" she chuckles

"Wasn't this greeting enough"

"You nearly gave me a heart attack but fuck this greeting is more than enough" I smirk as I press my lips to hers harder , before I knew it the elevator door had opened and Lucas's parents were standing there.