61

JENNIE POV

The nerves I have this morning , I'm literally so close to throwing up , I'm going to see my child , something I've been dreaming of seeing , my heart longs to see my child , I don't know my child but she's already changed my life , I can't explain the feeling but I hope for mine and Lisa's baby to get better and I'll give it the best life , because this has scared the life out of me.

"You ready baby?" Lisa kisses my head , We had to wear protective gear to visit the room my child is in and once I'm in the wheelchair I take her hand and kiss it lightly "Are you?" I look up at her as I notice her looking nervous as ever , I know how strong she's been for me but last night she cried to me because she knew she couldn't hide her pain from me. Throughout this whole process if anything my love for Lisa has sky rocketed , she's become the centre of my world and I don't want to imagine a day without her , all I want to do is lay in her arms for comfort because no one makes me feel at ease and as happy as she does.

"I can't wait , let's go baby" she smiles as she follows the doctor , she told the doctor she wants to push me on the wheelchair although I can walk , I was still in pain.

Once we reach the destination , Lisa wheels me into the room and i watched from afar , my baby was there , I felt weak watching my baby attached to so many wires , I felt shaky on my legs , it felt bad to say but I didn't even want to see my baby until my baby was completely better because i couldn't bare the thought of my baby being in that situation.

"Okay let's go" I look up to Lisa

"Baby we haven't even gone close"

Lisa takes her hand to take me out of the wheelchair and I walk with her to my baby with her and my heart melted into pieces

"Its a girl" I sobbed into Lisa's chest as she began tearing up and hugging me , we both watched our baby girl breathe through a machine , I couldn't control my sobs as I looked at my baby's face and saw she looked like a mini Lisa , I have a baby with my soulmate and all I want is for us three to be together and happy as ever.

"Do you see that , she looks like me" Lisa breathes out "She is beautiful" I whisper back as we both stare at our beautiful baby in adoration.

"And we will give her the best life ever , come on princess you have to fight for us" Lisa smiles as she whispers , it makes me chuckle although I'm in tears and so is Lisa.

-

"She was this tiny but so small and fragile" Lisa tells Jisoo , Chae , Nayeon , Irene and Jungkook who have come to visit us. I let Lisa tell the details I wasn't in the mood to have conversations I just felt too overwhelmed and it made me feel bad because Lisa is handling this better than I am.

"Hi guys" a head pops through the door

"Oh my god seulgi , Hi , sit here next to me" Irene moves up and that puts a smile on my face , it felt good to see Irene happy and look at someone else in adoration , I could never give her whatever she wanted from me , although she didn't directly ask.

"I'll sit there , thank you , Hi you must be the famous Jennie" Seulgi smiles as she places a gift bag on the table

"Oh I am , and you must be Seulgi , the one who's made our Irene's smile come out a lot more" I tease and I watch as Irene blushes heavily and Seulgi smiles as she turns to look at Irene

"If you two wanna bang we can leave" Jisoo adds which makes Irene cover her face in embarrassment but it makes us all laugh

-

"Good morning ma'am" the doctor walks in and Lisa nearly falls off her chair which makes me gasp

"Was she here all night?" His eyes widen in suspicion

"Nooooo" I awkwardly mutter

"Well whatever , because the baby is in the best condition to go home" he smiles and I couldn't control the scream of happiness that bursted through me , Lisa jumped from her hair and ran to embrace me which I took in

"Oh my god that's amazing thank you"

"No worries" he smiles

A/N: Idk what name to give the Jenlisa baby girl , HELP YALL