44

LISA POV

"We missed her" I throw myself back onto the couch in the Wong house

"What the fuck how?" Rosé jumps up

"Where are my children?" Lucas's father asked

"Upstairs with Jisoo , look how clean your house is , say thank you" Rosé rolled her eyes

"Why would you clean their house?" Irene looked at her with confusion

"No we didn't clean it , the kids did , especially Ying that girl couldn't tell the difference between a tea spoon and a table spoon , we educated your children today , you are welcome" she smiles as she pats Mr and Mrs Wong on the shoulders.

I felt relaxed knowing my baby is okay , but my Jennie is still with him and god knows how long he can keep this up for but tonight Seulgi and the rest will go to her garage and her friends who know a lot about cars can do something about the licence plate that Jennie gave us.

God I miss her , it felt good to know she misses me just as much as I miss her , I couldn't wait to grab her and just kiss her or tell her I love her , whilst I wait for my own child to grow inside of her , god she's carrying MY child , I couldn't wrap my head around it , the excitement I have just to know that baby will be a mixture of Jennie and I.

The woman who stole my heart without even trying , just her dorky self just took my breath away , just how she was never ever trying to be sexy or even intentionally funny but she had me mesmerised , she was just unreal , such a rare person to find and I couldn't wait to see her again , god once I have her I won't let her go , not in the crazy way like Lucas , I'll love to watch her be herself I'll be beside her whenever she needs me ofcourse , if she wants to move in with me straight away that's ofcourse fine I will never push her.

But there's a part of me that's gonna find it hard to just let her be in a house that isn't mine after everything this prick has done , it's bad for Lucas because he doesn't know what he's about to lose , or already lost because she's my girl and that's final.

"Hey Lisa , you good?" Seulgi nudes me as she sits beside me

"Thanks for today" I whisper , although it was useless getting her to drive us , I got that letter from Jennie which I folded and kept safely in my pocket , I won't ever lose this , now I hope she sees what I left for her in the notebook in her house , it's like we planned it out but in reality I couldn't help but adore the fact that she left something there for me.

"It's okay , you all are a crazy bunch" Seulgi chuckles "Don't worry we'll get your lady back , I'll do everything I can to help" She smiles as she pats my back , I smile in response but I felt so let down , we didn't plan this out , if we went earlier we could of got them and I could of come home with my Jennie and Lucas could of had a broken nose.

I didn't realise the Wong children came down with a smiling Jisoo.

"Here we go introducing the new Wong children" Jisoo smiles as they walk inside , our friends begin laughing whilst Jungkook is still guarding the parents

"What did you do they smell like bleach" Irene giggles

"I had them clean out their cupboards and then clean the toilets in the house , washed the dishes , and trust me the house wasn't even that messy but I made it messy just so they can clean isn't that right Liam?" Jisoo pats his head

"Yes ma'am" he murmurs

I couldn't believe how silent they became , or how he stood there shaken by Jisoo , I don't know what she did but I no longer wanted to whoop his ass , and I'd never whoop a child's ass but he was an exception.

"How dare you? I'll call the police on you" Mr Wong yells

"HOW DARE ME ? HOW DARE ME?" Jisoo yells as she shoots the bullets up in the air we all jumped and flinched , the kids all held their ears as she bullets made a hole in the ceiling , that resulted into white crust just falling to the floor and right onto the floor.

"SAY THANK YOU MOTHER FUCKER THATS WHY YOUR CHILDREN ARE FUCKED UP BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AS FUCKED"

"Thank you , thank you" Mrs Wong yells as she grabs hold of her youngest children

"See , children saying thank you is important isn't it" Jisoo turns to smile at them , as our friends all look at eachother and then start laughing.

"She was crazy J in high school" Irene adds

"We told them about the birth of Crazy J , they were a bit paranoid when I took them to clean the toilets" Jisoo laughs "where is jennie?" She pauses

"Lucas found out we were coming I don't know how but he did and they escaped , but luckily , Mr Wong will be us throughout this whole journey isn't that right" I smile at him as he looks at us with his eyes wide open , his mouth hung wide and he looks completely exhausted

"I mean we can take them both , us three had fun babysitting them" Rosé giggles as she leans on Nayeons shoulder

"No no dad please just go with them , we won't be disrespectful again" Liam begs his father

"Hey I was gonna teach you guys how to do your laundry , take them both come on Lisa" Jisoo smirks

"You guys are having too much fun with this" V shakes his head as he chuckles

"Everyone seems a bit more relaxed"Nayeon looks around

"Jennie's still pregnant and she said he hadn't hurt her so I feel less tense but I still need her back" I respond

"Mum dad please , I swear ill never say the f word again" little Jun begs

"Okay you can have your mommy but daddy was bad so he's getting taken away" Rosé squeezes his cheeks

"Come on Mr Wong" jungkook pulls his arm as he pushes him out the door "We should be the ones groaning , not you , little fucker" jungkook slaps the back of his neck and then pushes him into the car.