57

JENNIE POV

"What do you mean abort , why do you have to abort?" I passed Lisa the food as I ran to her , my heart was heavy , I felt sick , aborting her baby? With how happy she was to have her baby?

"My mum knows the Wong family , the kidnapping thing horrified her , she thinks Lucas or his family will harass me my whole life for my child" she sobs as I pull her into me and begin crying with her.

"No way , the baby might have his DNA but it's your baby , you didn't even need to tell her it was Lucas's sperm Jisoo" I sigh as I stand up and run my hands through my hair , I know Jisoo doesn't want to abort her baby.

"Her mum saw the papers in her house" Rosé sighed "And then my dad went to the Wong house and told them about it , he thought they knew which they didn't , turns out they want the baby , they said once the baby is born they want to have full custody , I don't know what they'll do when my baby is born and if they'll take him or her" Jisoo adds

"But but , fuck sake , this is fucking insane , it's your body if you don't want to abort your baby you don't abort it JISOO , stop listening to your fucking mum , if they even come near my baby or your baby I'll fucking kill them do you understand , tell them that , tell your mum that" Lisa yells as she rubs her temple , her breathing heavier due to anger.

"Everyone keeps telling me to abort this baby , it has got Lucas's DNA , but do they not understand for me as a mother how hard it is being pregnant , I'm 5 months pregnant , I've been having appointment after appointment , injections , cramps , I can't wear my favourite clothes , I get cramps , I lose sleep , but I fucking bare it because once my baby is born it will be mine and Rosé's , who the fuck is Lucas and what the fuck will he have to do with my baby?" She sobs hard this time making me burst into tears with her.

"You can't abort at 5 months even Jisoo , no hospital will do that"

"My dads hospital will" she sighs as she stands up

"No no fuck no , just avoid your family members"

"I can avoid them but the Wong family want my baby you guys" she groans

"Tell your parents when you give birth to the baby you'll give it to Wong family , but in reality we'll invade the Wong house , come on Jisoo you've dominated that family before" Lisa sighs , recalling how she put those idiotic kids straight , told them what's up.

"The thought of someone taking my baby or even hurting my baby is scaring me , I'm so stressed it isn't good for my baby , I can't lose this baby" Jisoo cries hysterically as I rub her back , Lisa walks to the tissue box and hands it to her.

"I promise you , both of our babies will grow up being best friends , I'll convince them that there cousins somehow" I help Jisoo wipe her face whilst she chuckles

"Do you think we'll be okay?"

"We'll talk to your parents and deal with the Wong's , Lisa and I will go , you pregnant women stay at home whilst we deal with this and then if it doesn't work , I'll be in prison for murder" Rosé smiles and shrugs even though I know she hasn't got the balls to.

"If they don't agree us four will move to another country?" Lisa responds , that's a big step to take but for Jisoo I'll do anything.

"No no that's too selfish , I can't do that to you both" Jisoo sighs

"We insist , shut up Chu it's nothing" I shake my head , my heart filled with love as I look at Lisa knowing she doesn't know my friends as long as I've known them but she'll do this because she knows I can't live without these two nut jobs. They are my life , as Lisa has become my life as well.

"Will we be okay though guys , we won't get hurt or no one will kidnap me?"

"More than okay? you got us , ain't nothing happening , listen to me , I'll hang Lucas and his dad by there balls upside down on a tree if I have to" Lisa walks to me and sits beside me as she pulls me into her arms and kisses my forehead , Jennie pulls Jisoo as Rosé joins our hug.

"I would of preferred a pizza by the way"

We all giggle as we get ready to watch a movie whilst eating KFC , I didn't want to bring up our gender of our baby because of Jisoo's situation. Lisa and I can open the envelope in private.

"O kuma no chicken for you" Jisoo yells at him

"Kuma go out"

"What's that in his mouth?" Lisa notices he has a ripped paper in his mouth.

It's the gender reveal

Holy fucking shit. Great
Just great

My life is brilliant

Fucking fab

Stupendous

"Kuma really has ripped up that envelope what was in there?"

"Just a birthday card from my dad" Lisa widens her eyes at me as I sigh heavily , I've given up I truly have.

"It's your birthday? oh my god? Happy birthday" Rosé gasps

"No my dad actually likes to give things 5 months early he has this thing , it isn't a big deal" Lisa shrugs

Really ? Nice 1

Has this woman ever lied before?

"Your dad gives you cards 5 months earlier than your birthday?"

"Yeah it's thai tradition" she smiles awkwardly

"Okay I'm feeling dessert" Jisoo smiles

"What do you guys want ? I'll order from Uber eats" Rosé responds as I turn to snatch her phone and look at the menu.

I'm eating for two don't judge me.