49

LISA POV

"Slowly slowly" Rosé and I walk Jennie to my bed , we're using a wheelchair for her and crutches but we've been keeping our eye on her.

Ain't nobody gonna touch ma baby

Both of ma babies

"Okay can I get you something to eat?" I smile

"Lisa look at the size of my stomach and it isn't the baby it's because I've eaten enough food to last me 7 days" it's true , I mean we just ordered food and ate Chinese with our friends ,  and I ordered a lot extra for Jennie , I thought she'd yell at me but boy did that girl eat.

Which I'm happy about but it makes me wonder if she didn't eat when she was with Lucas because she was so damn hungry when she came back and Jennie isn't usually a big eater , she can't eat a lot and I've witnessed that before but oh yeah she is pregnant , god Lisa don't overthink or get worried.

That's what I keep doing , I'm just more paranoid and more worried about her.

"What's wrong?" She lightly brushes my fingers with hers , she's sitting down with her back against the headboard and her legs bare and beautiful.

"Nothing I just" I take a deep breath as I sit next to her , "I'm gonna check on Jisoo" Rosé interrupts but I knew she wanted us to be able to talk in private.

"Are you okay?" Jennies eyes look at me with concern , her pupils dilate and it makes my heart beat fast , I just know that look , she hasn't ever looked at me like that before , but now I couldn't help but actually believe she does love me , just because of the way she looks at me.

"I know what this is about" she looks at me and cups my face with a smirk on her face , what does she think this is about.

"You think , that I love you but I didn't voluntarily come to you? Am I right?" She raises her brows

"No , I don't give a shit about that , you are mine , not in the crazy psycho way , but like you know what I mean" I groan , that wasn't my concern , she's my girl and that's final , well at least in my head she's my girl but I'll ask her completely when I wow her more. We have time now , Lucas's ass is gone and no one is cock blocking me.

"Shit no that isn't right I meant like if you wanna be with me , of course it's your choice , no one else's" I groan realising that she just got out of the stupid relationship and she makes me so damn nervous I'm just pretty much talking shit.

"So you want me to be with you" she squints , god I know she's teasing me right now , I'm losing my cool AGAIN.

"If you want that is because I don't wanna force you , you just left a relationship and I just wanna be here for you" I ramble on before I'm interrupted by a kiss a soft peck that stops me from talking.

"That's a really nice way to tell me to shut up" I whisper , I don't know how to even look at her without melting , god damn it she's supposed to be the shy one. I'm really just falling in love aren't I. A bit too hard.

"I hope that tells you my response" Jennie whispers with a smile on her face. She wants to be with me , I never thought I'd see the day.

I couldn't even find a response to say with how happy I am , or how excited with the fact that I'll have a child with my true love , my soulmate and the woman who owns my heart , who also wants to be with me.

Moving in closer , I press my lips to hers in a smooth way until my tongue enters her mouth , I could feel myself getting harder just with my tongue in contact with hers.

"OH MY GOD MY SWEETHEART" my mom literally slams my door open so hard I'm sure the handle has broken or there is a hole in my wall , I nearly had a heart attack damn it.

"OH MY GOD YOU POOR BABY , the HORRIBLE MAN KIDNAPPED YOU , I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FIND HIM AND I WILL BEAT HIS ASS SO HARD , he has the curse of a thai mother for the rest of his life , I TELL YOU THAT" she yells whilst she pushes me out the way and sits next to Jennie.

"Did you feed Jennie? What did you eat sweetheart?" She smiles as Jennie takes her hand and giggles "Lisa has over fed me actually , I promise aunty" Jennie chuckles

"And YOU Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban , she just came out of the hospital and you was about to do the dirty" my mum stands up as she grabs my ear

"Ah mom I swear I wasn't I promise" I groan as I hiss in pain

"You must be tired Jennie" my mom lets go of me as she turns to Jennie who is just giggling silently but hysterically.

"I am , the doctors gave me a lot of medication actually , it's made me a bit drowsy" she smiles as my mum looks at her with concern and tucks her into bed like a baby.

"She needs energy Lisa , I'm serious behave yourself" my mom points at me and I nod in fear , my mom is quite ruthless not gonna lie.

I turn to walk my mom out then to my cupboard

"What where are you going?" Jennie jumps up from bed as she looks at me with concern , is she scared to be alone? I won't leave her side for sure.

"I was going to change my clothes or do you want me to sleep in these jeans?" I smirk as I throw my shirt off , I know my body is quite impressive and she likes it a lot.

"No I just I thought you was leaving or sleeping in the living room , you don't have to do that" she responds as she turns away from looking at me , her cheeks heat up and I chuckle as I walk to my cupboard but I realised she was looking at me through the mirror

"You are allowed to look" I chuckle

"I wasn't looking , I just" she shut her eyes and once I had a pair of comfortable trousers I crawl into the bed and wrap my arms around her.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow , I'll take her for a picnic tomorrow , I'll push her in the wheelchair and make sure she has a good day , not just for today but for everyday.

I heard faint breaths from her , i knew she fell asleep , I pressed my lips to her shoulder as I closed my eyes. I'm getting peaceful sleep after so long , with no concern , I felt my heart at peace after so long.

Taking a deep breath I fall into a deep sleep.
-

A/N : I can't stop laughing why has Azelia Banks wished Jennie 'happy mothers day'?