1

Pov you

"AAHHHH" I screamed as i piloted my ship. An blast went right past my ship. "James! Load the cannon!" I commanded. "Rin, i want you to take over!" I said to my copilot. "What are you going to do?!" He asks me while sitting on my place. I put on my suit and get ready.

"I'm taking out this son of a bitch." I said looking at him. "You got it Y/n" Rin said and saluted me. I blushed a bit. "Get me as close to the Altean ship as you can." I said and he nodded. The rest of my crew did everything they could to protect me.

"I'm going out. It's time to end this fight!" I said trough the global voicechat. The whole rebellion tries to protect me so i can get in. I activated my jetpack and went trough the cannon openings. I tried to get in before they were gone to reload.

"I made it." I said to Rin. "Good luck out there. It was an honor flying with you." He said. I ran trough the halls. I heard footsteps and pinned myself to the wall. I saw Altean robots, aliens with those things on their neck that control them, and Alteans their self walking the oppesite direction i have to go to. I smirked and ran to the control room. I activated cloaking and ran to the control panel undetected.

I type the things in Emily told me to, she is the genius after all. My heart pounded like crazy, all the adreneline, the stress. It could all end tonight. Finally there could be peace. Finally i could just take off my armor. Finally all the Guns of gamora could also finally rest.

The control panel beeped red faster and faster. My cloaking device is worked out. I try to run as fast as i could to get out of here. I only need to get an escape pod. Just when i wantes to leave, 4 Altean robots were standing there. And ofcourse, the leader.

"Stay right where you are!" The Pink haired Altean screamed, with an Royale Altean fight stick. "You can't undo it! The code has already been changed!" I say. "That's why you are going to turn the bomb off, or else we kill your rebellion friends!" She screams to me, point her stick to me.

I chuckled. "Right, if you could, you would have done that. Also, the bomb is going off any tick now. I don't care if i die nor do my rebellion teams. What we only care about is freeing everyone out of your nasty hands!" I screamed. My sword were lit up.

I am ready to fight. And i am ready to die. I would give my life just for other infinity innocent lives to live in their free will. And not being mind controllen by these Altean freaks. Their killing of my family has made me stronger. I am getting my revenge. I am getting the revenge of everyone in this universe.

The bomb went off. Everyine in this room flew to the wall and were burnt alive. I screamed as i fell the warmth on me. Everything was exploding. I blacked out.

Oh damnnn, cliffhanger :)

Also this idea i got from when voltron got into a different reality and met Slav and Sven. Idk what his name is in the other reality so i keep it on Slav.

Okay so a quick thing. The Alteans are ruling an empire. And are spreading "peace". But all they do is mind control innocent beings and using them as their slave. You, y/n, and thousands of other rebellions, are fighting against the Alteans. In this reality, the blade of marmora, is here the gun of gamora. Also zarkon and Honerva died while trying to free the universe. So yeah. I hope you enjoy my book so far! And i prob won't talk so much outside the story like this. Okay this gets too long, bubai ;)❤