2

3rd person

Floating. You were just floating. Unconcious. With parts of Altean robots around you and from the Altean ship. Everyone that was on board is dead. But why aren't you? They say, fate is unexpected. What would the universe want, that makes you survive this? Is there more war coming? Or are you just lucky? Are you even gonna make it like this?

Pov you.

I woke up and ghasp for air. A lot of pain coming at ms. Also an burnmark on my face, going from my cheecks under my eye to my chin. On one side. I could feel it burn. I know it'll be an mark, for the rest of my life.

"Fuck" is all i could say. I tried to restart my comunication. No succes. My jetpack wasn't working. I couldn't even see the rebellion ships or anything. So far away am I. Tomorrow there is gonna be an new emperess for the Altean empire. Emily is Altean. And so is James. Also my crewmember. One of them is gonna be the emperor or empress, and rule the Altean empire in the right way.

I tried to comunicate again with my crew. After a while still nothing. I was floating around. No food. No water. Nothing but just boredom. Days went by. I just grew weaker and weaker.

"Hello? Can you hear me?" I suddenly heard. An Altean ship was in front of me. Geez, they don't give up do they? I thought in my head. "Hello??" I heard again. It seemed so familiar. I was too weak to answer. I have to try... i thought. "I..." i tried. "I'm... i'm here..." i said with much difficulty. "Y/n? Oh my god. We're coming!" The voice said. I couldnt reconize the voice. But i think it was Emily.

After i don't know how long being in the heal pod, i was eating delicous food in the Altean ship. I was so hungry but also so tired. "Come, we will guide you to your room." Emily said smiling to me. I followed her. She tucked me into the bed. "Let me know if you need anything okay? I am here."she said. I nodded.

Emily is the new empress. I hope she uses her rank good. And not for bad. Because i dont wanna fight anymore against Alteans. And especially not against Emily or other Altean allies we made. Like some members of the gun of gamora.

After those thoughts i fell asleep. In a long, sweet dream.

○°○°○

I grunted, after hearing someone talk outside my room waking me up. I got up and yawned.

I saw an mirror facing me and saw my own reflection. I was in an loose black shirt with black shorts. I saw an burnmark on my face. It went from right under my eye on me cheecks to my chin on the right side. I tried to touch it but it hurted. I winced and looked at the door.

The door suddenly opened revealing James. He had a bit of tears in his eyes. You see, James and I are close. But nos as close as me and Rin. He ran towards me and hugged me.

"I i i i though i lost you..." he said crying, burrying his head in my shoulders. I hugged him back. "It's was my life or the life of an infinite number of lives" i said.

We sag like this for a while, till he got more stable. He pulled away from me and sat on bed. "Is it over?" I asked him. He nodded. "There are some Alteans left on her side. Even though their leader is dead. But we'll get them to join us. You shouldn't worry about it." He said to me. I smiled. We talked for a while until i asked him something.

"So, is there any missions for me?" I said smiling. He chuckles. "You're not even recovered. So no."

I pouted. "I can still fight okay, i only have this burnwound!" I said pointing to my face. He smirked. "What you smirking at!" I laughed and punched him with a pillow.

"Okay okay, i may have an mission for you." He said grabbing the pillow from me. "Yes! What is it?" I asked. "There is an Altean ship, stuck in a wormhole. Well, it's not an wormhole, but it is a hole. There comes an massive amount of energy from it." He explained.

"Bring me all the information from it, and make my ship ready for tomorrow. I am going tomorrow" I smiled at him. He nodded and went out. I changed in my suit and went to the kitchen to grab food. I feel perfectly fine. No pain. Just, an warm feeling. My suit porbably protected me.

The one moment i was eating, and the next Emily came storming in angry. "You're going on a mission?!" She yells at me slamming the door. I got jumpscared and letted my food fall. "Ah come on i was eating!" I said looking at the food on the ground.

She came closer to me. "You aren't even a day on this ship!" She said. Then i went mad. "You are lying! James said i was an month in that pod! I am perfectly okay! I am going and you're not stopping me. I'm not Altean so you can't tell me what to do, if that is what you think." I said and got out of the kitchen. A few tears streamed down but wiped them away immeaditly.

"Hey Y/n, we haven't talked yet." Rin said to me while we crossed paths in the hallway. I smiled at him. "Yeah, let's spend some time together. I am going on a mission tomorrow." I said while giving him a hug.

"Not even a day or 2 out of the healing pod, and y/n goes already on a mission!" He chuckles. I laughed a bit and poked him. We were walking to my room. "Yep, that's the y/n i know" he smiles. "Yeah okay shut up" i said laughing.

A few hours passed, and Rin went to his own room. So did James. He joined in with us a hour or 2 back. Not much later Emily came in when they were gone.

"Hey..." she said while knocking. I looked up to see her. I patted on my bed. I mean, i can't stay mad at her. I know why she is upset, but she didn't had to lie.

"Hey" i said back. "Look, i know i shouldn't have lied to you, but... but i just got you back! We don't know what is there. Only an Altean ship. I don't wanna lose you again..." she said, and a tear fell down her cheeks. I wiped them away with my thumbs and smiled at her.

"You are such an precious bean. I promise i will be okay. I love you, no matter what." I said. After that we hugged. Then the 2 boys came in.

"It was time you two made it up! Now have a kiss and make out please." Rin said. I just laughed at his joke. "You know i am straight right. Don't do that to her." I smiled.

"Are you though? Maybe you haven't found out yet." He smirks. The whole night we went on laughing, gaming, and talking. It's a nice fun night, finally after all those years off fighting.