8

Pov you:

The ship opened it's doors. We all went in the ship and the paladons parked their lions.

Keith, Krolia and I got out of the lion. The wolf just teleported out i think.

The lion bended down and we got out. I saw Emily, Rin and James standing there with some guards.

"Y/n!" Rin shouted out loud. They ran to me and i chuckled. When all of them hugged me we fell down.

"Guys! Y'all gonna kill me!" I said smiling. They got up and James helped me up.

"What happened? Who are they? Why was the ship in pieces? And is that an wolf?" Emoly asked. I chuckled.

"Guys, this are the paladins and team voltron. This is coran, Krolia, Romelle, Axca, Pidge, Lance, Keith, Hunk, Allura and Shiro. Oh and that is Cosmo. And i was fine! Layla is alive and we had to get away. I would be dead if it wasn't for Keith. He then took my into his own reality and i stayed there for a day." I said and looked at them.

Their faces were confused.

"Okay okay, so in conclusion, you have escaped Layla who was actually dead, got into een other reality with these people, stayed there for a day and decided to come back with 5 baddass Lions? Who are you and what have you done to Y/n?" James asked. I chuckled.

"We have decided to help you and your team against the Alteans. We don't want any war. Even if it isn't our fight and our reality." Allura spoke up.

I looked at Axca and Keith. I mean, Keith is hot and has a cool mullet, but Axca is pretty too and hot also and what am i talking about? What am i doing???

"You two are Altean?" James asked. Rin pushed him lightly.

"What he means is, we are greatfull that you are willing to risk your life in order to help us out of this war. We hope we can do this and end this war together." Emily said.

"We hope too, and we know we will win. We will give us all, and are ready for another fight." Shiro said.

○•○•~•○•○

"Are you sure that we can trust them?" Emily asked. We were in my room.

"Yes, i had an fun time when i was with them. I know it isn't fair but the little one, Pidge offered me to do some fun stuff to pass time. Something just tells me that they are good people." I said smiling.

"Keith saved me. And they all tried to help me get back. And Shiro offered to help us out of the war." I said after. It's true. They are offering a lot of help to us. And they are a great assist in our fight. Also 2 of them are hot as hell.

"Hey what are you thinking of? I was talking and you didn't evne listen." Emily said after waving her hand in front of me.

"Huh what? No sorry i was in my thoughts." I said focussing on her.

"Okay tell me, who do you like? Is it the boy with the altean markings?" She asked.

"Lance? Nooo no no haha i don't like anyone." I said chuckling.

She gasps. "It's that mullet isn't it? Or the blue haired girl? Axca? Are you gay?" She asks me. "Come on, you're always have had that type of boys that are badass and an fighter. And Axca and Keith are your type." She winked at me.

"What! No! First of all, i'm straight. Not gay or bisexual okay? Or pansexual or any other LGBTQ. And second, i don't like Keith or Axca." I said and looked away.

"Hmm okay, then i'm gonna try to get Lance and Keith together. Or Axca and Keith? Who knows." She says and gets out of the room. I groan. "You're an IDIOT!" i said the last word screaming since she was already on the hallway. I heard her chuckle and it made me chuckle too.

I went to sleep, and got another weird dream about 2 paladins this time...