12

Pov you

I woke up in my own room. It's weird. Wasn't I on Layla's ship? About to die?

 Wasn't I on Layla's ship? About to die?

(This is your room. It's not the best scribble but yeah haha. Next time it will be a full colored and better drawing of me😂❤)

I got out of bed and went to the main room.

"Y/n!" Are you feeling well?!" Shiro said.

Something is off. That's more of an reactin for Emily. Shiro would say i'm glad you're okay or something like that.

"Yeah, you almost died!" Krolia said. The cosmic wolf was... white? It was dark blue right? Or am i crazy.

Something is definetly off. What is happenning?

"Uhm im gonna... go..." i whispered and ran off. As i ran the whole room became black and the Lions from Voltron were in front of me. They were growling at me. Everyone was now behind me. Team voltron, Emily, Rin and James. They all had weapons and their eyes were red. I turned around again and the lions all got wings, with sharp teeth, and became more animal like then a robot.

I got scared. Why is this happening? Is this even real? I looked at my hands. I only had 3 fingers.

Then everything was gone.

I woke up again. I looked at my fingers but this time i had 5. How it's supposed to. I looked up and found myself in a cel. It's weird. Now everything feels real.

"Take her to the expiriment room." I heard. 2 robots came in and took me to an other room. They strapped me to an stool and putted something on my head. I tried to work against them but they were stronger."Simulator 1 had some malfunctions. Erase her memory and try again." Someone said. "Start sumilator." One of them said. The machine on my head started working and the unstrapped me. Simulator? Wha... what is happening...? I didn't had the strenght to struggle anymore. I passed out.

○•○•○•~•○•○•○

"Y/n! Wake up!" I heard. I opened my eyes. Everything is blurry. Someone picked me up.

"Come on Y/n, please!" I heard and groaned. My head hurted.

"Who are you..." i asked not reconizing the voice.

"It's Rin. We foubd you Y/n. We found you. You're safe okay?" He whispered. I closed my eyes.

○•○•○•○•~•○•○•○•○

I woke up again. The pod i'm in opened itself. I almost fell out but someone catched me.

"Keith?" I asked a bit sleepy. He picked me up. "Yeah. It's me" he answered. "Let's get you some food." He said and helped me walk to the dinner room.

I sat down and got some food infront of me and started eating. "Are you feeling well?" Allura asked me. They were all here before i got here. I nodded.

"A bit light headed. That's all." I said and took another bite.

"I'm glad you're okay. Do you remember anything? You have been gone for 3 days." Shiro asked.

"No not really. I do remember this odd dream. It was like that i woke up and everyone acted different and the wolf was white. Then i turned around and everything went black. The lions appeared in front of me and behind me all of you were there ready to kill me. Then the lions became more animal then robot." I said and took another bite.

"And after that someone took me from my cell to an room and yeah then everything is just blurry. I thinm i just slept for 3 days." I ranted without looking up. I toke some more bites and looked at the team.

"Well we're glad you're okay. I missed you though." Pidge said and hugged me. I smiled at her. "And i missed you too, i think we all did. But i want my facial masks back, that you stole last week!" Lance said the last thing a bit harder. Then everyone chuckled, including me.

"Yeah sure, they're in my bedroom in the nightstand." I said and smiled at Lance. I finished off my food and everyone did his own thing. I went to my room and started to read a book on bed.

Not much later Keith knocked on the door. "Come in." I said without looking up.

"Hey" Keith said after closing the door. I waved. "Hii." I said back. He took out an movie and chips. "Movie night?" He asked. I blushed, and shaked my head yes, smiling. He putted the movie in the screen thing and sat next to me and gave me the chips. It was awkward at first.

"I'm cold though." I said and chuckled a bit. He grinned and gave me an blanket. I rested my head on his shoulder, and he putted his arm around me. We ate and watched movies till it wad night and time to go to bed.

"Bye Keith, it was fun." I said smiling. He grabbed his jacket and looked at me. "Next time we're gonna do something else." He said and smirked. "Oh, are you asking me out on a date?" I jokingly asked him. He blushed, what made me blush and realise he was for real.

"Yeah... ehm tomorrow? At 6?" He asked me. I nodded smiling. "Bye Y/n."

"Bye Keith."

He got out of my room. He actually asked me out. Does this mean he likes me? What am i gonna wear? Should i even try my best to look good? Or does this just mean nothing to him.

With those thoughts i fell asleep.