14

Pov you

Coran and Shiro were talking and talking about their time. And that shiro has been transplanted in a clone of him and how he lost him arm. Its cool to have an robotic arm though. But not that much fun if it was against your will and an expiriment. He told it more to the others instead of me because i already knew.

Romelle, Krolia and Axca joined us too to tell some storys. Its funny how Axca and Keith met. Appearantly they were enemies first but keith helped her anyways out of a stumach of an weblam? No weblum if i'm right.

I also feel sad for Romelle. She got no blood family anymore. They got taken away from her for quintessence. Krolia is also the mother of Keith. Something in me already thought so.

I didnt even notice until the others said hey to somewhere. It was voltron. I was really into their stories. I wish i was all there. I especially looked at Keith. He is so handsome. His hair was going a bit up and down from the walking. I wish i could just...

"Hey guys!" Lance cutted my thought off. Everyone came sitting next to us. And cosmo teleported from Krolia to Keith and layed on his lap. I was sitting next to Keith and Axca. My heart was racing.

"We heard some amazing and sad stories about you guys missions. After all that you still wanted to help us. We really appreciete it." Rin said after they sat down and greeted them. "It was though, and rushed because the universe was in danger, but it didnt matter. It brought us together as friends, partners, and we had also fun." Hunk responded.

"Talking about fun. Who is joining me in making some snacks?" Hunk said excited. Emily giggled. "Count me in!" Emily said and they went off in the kitchen.

"Why dont you tell stories about your past, Y/n?." Axca asked.

I smiled at her. Pidge looked at me a bit sad, because she already kinda knew.

"Well, i never knew my parents. I also dont know if im alien or just human. I lived with the Olkarions for most of my life, and spended 8 years learning abilities. It was so much fun." I smiled and looked to Pidge.

"When i turned 18 i went into war. I then met Rin, James and Emily. They were the best crew and friends i ever had. And also my first. They have always been there for me and so did i for them. I got this scar from when i sacrificed myself but made it out alive. But so did Layla. The one we are battling against. Oh and this scar.." i pointed to my arm.

"I got that from Rin! He pushed me and my arm came across the table!" I chuckled. "I didnt know! You promised to not tell anyone!" He chuckled too. Everyone was. We went on and talked more and more, and i kept noticing that Keith is staring at me. We decided to sleep.

○•○•○•○•○•○•~•○•○•○•○•○

I woke up to an alarm. Is there someone attacking?

I didnt think much of it and rushed into my clothes to the main room. Everyone wad there except for Rin and James. They came after me. "This was an test to look if you are all up to shape. Everyone is except for Rin and James." Emily said and chuckled at them.

"Seriously? I am going back to bed then!" I said and walked away. "Nope! We got an rescue mission!" She said. I sisghed.

Its not that i don't want to. But everyday there is an mission to do. But it's fine.

"And you are going with Keith. Alone in your ship. The red lion is too big and red and will easily be seen." Emily said.

"Why not Pidge? No offense Keith but, Pidge has stealth on her lion." I asked. Keith pretended that his heart broke and it made me chuckle.

"You dont need Pidge's smart brain. And she will have an other mission to do. You need an fighter with an sword." Shiro explained.

I nodded.

"Axca and i are going to the other rescue mission if that is okay." Krolia asked.

"Can i join? Im bored in this ship." Romelle asked. Krolia nodded.

"Yeah sure! Why not." Emily said. Everyone got a team and their mission. I am with keith and Kosmo. The wolf.

•○•○•○•○•~•○•○•○•○•

We were in my ship, traveling to Nari. An planet here with camps from Alteans. The ships look different. I guess they had to change ships since all the ships now belong to Emily. But it has me thinking. Can't Layla just take Emilys place again?

We were aproching the planet and Keith putted his hand on my shoulder. My heart melted. How badly i just want to k-

"Watch out!" Keith yelled and i barerly dodged an rock. "You should pay more attention!" He said and got away from me. I looked down, dissapointed in my self.

We arrived and i parked the ship behind an big rock or something.

We both got out and walked to the camps. When we were closer we hided to look for an entree. Keith scanned the area with his helmet tech. He then signed me to follow him. My heart is pumping real fast. Only one has to see us and pull the alarm and we're doomed.

Keith knew his way. I wonder why. But it doesnt matter because this only makes it easier for me. I don't have to let him follow me.

We got to the cells and we letted everyone follow Keith. "Im going to check for more prisoners. Ill see you at the ship alright?" I said the Keith. He held my hand. "Be carefull." He whispered. I smiled and he leaded the group away.

I walked down the hall to the others. To my suprise every single one was empty except for one... but it was no human or alien. It was rather an kinda dragon? I dont know.

 It was rather an kinda dragon? I dont know

Creds: Epic-Soldier

The creature backed away. Probably scared. What does layla want with him? I opened the gate and signed the creature to come to me. But he didnt move a inch. I sighed and stepped in further, step by step, until i could touch his fur. I tried calming him down. Luckily it worked.

"We have to go buddy. I promise i'm getting you out of here. You need to trust me, please?" I whispered to him, hoping he underdtands. He followed me out of the cell. There were 4 guards coming up, and nowhere to hide this massive creature.

The guards pointed at us with their guns after noticing us. We're in trouble...