4

3rd person pov

"Empress, I assure you, we will do
everything in our power to help.
The comet in this ship's hold possesses
the ability to travel between realities. If you will activate this ancient ship's power, we can fly forward and remove
the comet from the tear. We can use it to travel to your universe and bring peace there, even to the Galra." Layla said to her. Allura seemed so happy, thinking about going to Altea. Seeing her home planet again.

"Maybe you should think about this, Allura. It wasn't that long ago that we thought all Galra were bad. Maybe things aren't as black and white as she's making them out to be." Keith said. Layla gave him again a secret mad look. "Keith, these are my people, and they may be the strongest allies we have in this war." Allura said and walked to the middle of the room. She activated the ship and moved the ship out from the reality.

"You've done it, Allura. Soon, we'll use the comet to spread peace throughout every reality." Layla smirks. The other paladins with the 2 members come raging in with the grey/white haired Altean."What is going on?" Allura asks. "Empress, the Guns of Gamara
have infiltrated this ship. These people were working with them." The Altean said. "Let our friends go!" Keith screams getting his bayard.

"You and the rest of Altea have turned this universe into an army of slaves. Peace at the sake of freedom!" Slav says hatefull to Layla. "Slaves? Is this true?" Allura says in shock. "Non-cogs are not slaves! You're the ones who spread chaos and destruction! We're going to scan that little brain of yours and get every last rebel location. Finally, our wars can end." They grey haired Altean said once again.

"Allura, we cannot let this happen!" Keith said looking to her. "Layla, please. We both want the same thing. Peace."

"Do we? Your weakness has brought
nothing but pain and suffering to your people at the hands of the Galra. We have brought peace and order to ours. And, with this comet, we will bring our peace to every reality. You're no empress of mine." Layla snaps.

"And you're no Altean!" Allura snaps back. Swords and guns were loaded.

"Ahahahahhahahaaa!!!" Slav laughs. "Why are you laughing!" Lance asked suprised. "Because this is the reality where everything works out fine!" Slav answers.

Pov you.

5 minutes before.

I placed all the bombs on the ship. I looked at the big lions that i saw in my dreams. Could it be? Could my dream be true? Not much later, all the bombs went off. I wasn't prepared. I lost my grip from the ship and flew away from the explosion. I tried to start my jetpack. "It's always something with the jetpack isn't it?!" I said to myself. I tried to jump from the pieces of the ship closer to the lions.

A bit more then 10 minutes, i saw the paladins jetpacking to their lions. I froze. They're real. But from an alternate reality, but they're real! Because of that distraction an piece of the ship hitted me sending my to square one. And it also cutted my air thingy so now my air is running out. I grunted. I looked over to see the red lion looking my direction.

I blinked, and the moment i opened my eyes the red lion had his mouth open flying towards me. I curled myself in a ball embracing for impact. But i landed pretty softly. I looked around to see i was in the mouth of the lion.