5

Pov you

"Pidge, scan for the comet." Keith commands Pidge. Did he forget me? Doesn't he know i am here? What is going to happen? I asked myself.

"Yep. Already picked up on its elemental signature." She responded.

"Everyone, we're going back in to get it." Keith says. He pushes his controls forward. I almost fell on the sudden speed. I tried to find my way to the cockpit.

"Form Voltron!" He yells. They all form Voltron. The lion started glowing purple and then things moved. The big machine slays the ship open and gets in. They take the comet and fly out.

"Okay, now what?" Lance asks.

"We need to find the exact spot we came in or else we might not make it home." Pidge responded scanning for the invisible reality hole.

It seemed like the Alteans tried to move with their thrusters, but it shutted down. They started firing towards us.

"I found it!" Pidge says after succesfully scanning the area.
An big blast blasted us right when we entered the paladin's reality again. They all screamed and so did i, trying to hold on.

"You're back! Oh, thank the ancients!" I heard from the intercom. The machine didn't move anymore. I went to Keith's cockpit. He was unconcious.

"Allura? Paladins?" The same voice shouted. "We're here..." the girl voice said, Allura, trough the intercom. Not much later Keith woke up and it seems like the rest did too. He looked at me.

"Oh.. shit..." he whispered.

"Team, disband and get back to the Atlas." Keith said. To his team.

"Hold on" he said and i grabbed the chair he was in. My heart was pounding. I mean why wouldn't it? At first, i found out that Layla is still alive. Then there is a comet that is so powerfull it could pierce trough reality's. Then i found out that the persons in my dreams are actual real. And there are lions who are really powerfull and have been defending the universe. And now I aM iN tHeIr ReAlItY rIgHt NoW?! If i stayed with Emily i wouldn't know that Layla is still alive. And maybe not even have the strongest allies. Also i am in a black lion with wings and the pilot i mean paladin of it is like, really handsome and saved me from suffocating to death.

We got out of the lion after Keith parking it. "Uh, follow me." He said and walked out. I followed him. This ship looks exactly like the ship that Emily has. We walked and walked. Not next to each other. I followed behind him, he's a bit fast.

"Oh that was insane, i'm going back home tomorrow and spend time with my family and Shay! She asked me to learn her cook." An voice said. I smiled at the happyness in his voice. I would love to do that too. I haven't cooked in so long.

The door opened and people we're laughing and talking. "Hey Keith!" Lance said and tossed him an can of something. Lance has these Altean markings, but no pointy ears. Keith opens it and drinks from it. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked him. He got startled and almost choke on his drink. He wiped his mouth and looked at me. Everyone was. "Uh it's a drink..." he said. He probably forgot that i was here.

"Keith? Who is... this?" Allura said. I looked around.

"I cradled you in my arms" i whispered, and chuckled a bit.

He looked at me. I think he heard me. "Uhm, i saved her. No actually, red did. And i may forgot about her when we were flying." He said chuckling.

"Well, then i better introduce myself shouldn't i? My name is Y/n and i am the captain of my crew. Back in the other reality..." i said.

"We need to bring her back. We don't know if the other reality will affect her." Allura says, the other Altean. They started talking and discussing what to do to me. Unlike Lance. He came up to me.

"Hey girl, I'm not just going to show you the world, I'll show you the universe." He said smirking. I putted my hand on his face and pushed him away.

He came again to me. "Are you from outer space? Cus your body is out of this world!" He said smiling. Does he ever stop with pick up lines? I stamped on his feet, grabbed his arm, turned him around and YEETED him away. He has his armor on so shouldn't hurt.

"Okay okay! I'll stop" he siad surrendering. The whole group looked at Lance.

"Look, i know you guys want me back in my own reality. But can we go? I have an war to fight. And i wanna do stuff like swimming or go skating and i can't do that if the war isn't over yet." I said and sighed.

"You guys already defeated your enemy's. It's time my team defeats mine." I said.

"Okay. But until tomorrow. I think the lions need to charge up after that big blast." Shiro said. The one with the robotic arm. Honestly, i want one too. I bet it hurted for him. It looks like Altean tech. Maybe the galra did it to him. Poor him.

I nodded to him. Not much later, the little green paladin came up to me. "There is a pool here, and i have an extra pair skates." She smirks to me. I bet we would be great friends. She grabbed my hand and we got to her room. She tossed me a bikini and an towel.

"It's Allura's, it should fit you. Also the pool is on the roof but i got something so we can swim anyways." She smiled.

"You're a tech expert?" I asked. She nodded. She got her stuff and we talked to each other while walking to the pool, and taking the lift up. She is really sweet. Also she introduced me to everyone too. But i already knew their names.

Appearently she left earth with the blue lion and faught the Galra. Shiro died and got his soul transferred in an other body. Also the galra expierenced on him, but his arm is Altean's tech because of allura.

"I remember that my world was burning and then the next second it was all okay. It was so weird. Like the world was going ti explode but something said nope, not today." I chuckled. "How long ago was that?" She asked me. "Uh a year or 2 back, why?" I asked her. She chuckled nervous.

"That's when Haggar, the wife or Zarkon, tried to erase all reality's. She was actually good, but it was the quintessence who made her an bad person. Then we got everything back. We thought Allura died. But a week later the Blue lion was moving towards Altea, to Lance. Altea was actually destroyed but because of allura it's back. But yeah Allura just appeared in the Lion's chair." She rambled. I chuckled.

"You speak and explain a lot. I really like you already." I said laughing. "I'm happy everyone is okay and Alive. Allura deserves that. But what about Lance and Allura? They seem close." I asked.

"Ohh that, they're in love. But they don't know that the other is. We've been trying to get them together for already an year." Pidge says smiling.

"Maybe i can help." I said. We arrived at the pool.

"Okay, put this on your ankle." She said, giving me a device. I did as she told me.

"Uh this is gonna let us fall on the roof. So i should lay down with your back towards the pool else you get a lot of pain." She said chuckling. We both layed down and she actived it. We fell in the pool. I gasped for air. "You're a genius!" I said smiling. "I know" she says while setting her glasses straight.

We went on swimming, and swimming. Eventually we got dressed and skated trough the castle annoying other people.