13

Pov you

I run to Pidge. It's almost 5 and i don't know what to wear. "Pidge! Pidge! Keith asked me out on a date but i don't know ehat to wear!" I said and looked at her eyes. She smirked and putted her glasses straight on her nose.

"Let's go to your room." She said and we walked to my room. Pidge went trough my clothes and tosses me some.

"I think that is cute to be dressed up like that for your first date. Besides, you guys are-" she stopped mid sentence. "What? What do you mean?" I asked her. "Uh it's a suprise. Keith's gonna kill me if i tell you. But anyways. I think you should wear this necklace." Pidge answered and tossed me the necklace.

"Thanks pidge. Should i do something with my hair?" I asked. "Nah, i like it that way." She said smiling. I had to smile too.

I heard a knock on my door. I just finnished showering and getting ready. Keith was in different black clothes but still the same jacket. He tried to do his hair but if failed. I laughed at him.

"What's so funny?" He asked me.

"Your hair. You did your best but the mullet has to be in its original style." I said smirking. I went eith me hand trough his hair and it fell just like it always had.

"Better." I smirked.

"Shall we?" He asked me and gave me his hand. I holded his hand and nodded. We went to the black lion and Keith took us to an planet. We stepped out and it had a lot of beautifull places, and animals!

"I love this so much." I smiled. Keith picked up an flower and gave it to me. I blushed and kept the flower closely, not wanting to break it. Keith suddenly grabbed my hand and we ran trough the woods. We chuckled and played tag, hide and seek, and eye spy. Eventually we got to the top of an mountain and watched the sunset. It was, and is the best day of my life.

•○•○•○•~•○•○•○•○•

"So, what is the plan?" Allura asked. We were back on the ship, planning on freeing a planet.

"There are some Altean ships guarding it. If Pidge and James could go in with one of you, they can then hack the system so we could take them down." Emily suggested.

"But how do they get in?" Krolia asked. "Does james know the way in the ships too?" Axca asked.

"I can go? I know the ship like the back of my hand." I suggested.

"Fine, so after the hack attack, then what?" Romelle asked. I chuckled a bit.

"Hack attack" i repeated her. Hunk had to luagh followed by the rest. I made eye contact with Keith, even he was laughing. It looked like time slowed down. Everyone was laughing and i was smiling, looking at Keith. He then made eye contact with me, smiling too. Then, suddenly time got to normal again.

"Haha okay but for real, Romelle is right. What is gonna happen now? Shiro? Emily?" Hunk asked after we all stopped laughing.

"I think it's best if we let Emily decide. She with Y/n knows these ships and how they fight better then me."

Emily nodded and started talking.
"Pidge, you can call your lion from a big distance right?" Emily asked.

"We can all do that." Pidge answered.

"Good. If you're done, you'll call your lion. That is our sign to come in action. You guys will form Voltron and we will support you as much as wr can. We're taking every ship of them down. And free this planet." Emily finished.

○•○•○•○~○•○•○•○

I was in the green lion with Pidge and James. The lion cloaked itself and nose dived to the ships so get there faster. Pidge's shoulder lenght hair was all tucked up in her helmet. Meanwhile me and james didnt had any sort of helmet.

The lion landed somewhere out of sight of the ships. We all 3 activated our jetpacks and they followed me. I signed to them to stop, as i saw an ship loading in the bigger ship.

I signed again and we jetpacked further. They both were following me as i went in. I checked if the patrols were gone, and then got my way to the room with all the systems and everything. I looked over to pidge and james.

They nodded and we went battle ready into the room. All guns were pointed at us, but before the others even could react i swinged my dagger to one of the guys. Pidge and james covered me as i ran with another dagger to an other person. I jumped on his back and stabbed him. I took his gun and shot the other who almost hitted me with his gun. When everyone was dead i went to the door we went trough and locked it.

"The control pannel is here. Its your time to shine pidge." James said as he looked out for anyone trying to kill us. Pidge nodded and started doing her work. After 5 min of her installing the client or virus or whatever she did, she called out for me.

"What is it Pidge?" I asked after i run up at her.

She letted me see an room with an simulation in it. And i was in that simulation. "I dont even remember that..." i said to her. "Ehm, we got to go Pidge. Call out your lion." I said to her.

"Are you sure? Dont you wanna know more?" She asked me. I hesitated a second. "Can you download it? I wanna know what that is about..." i asked her and she nodded. Not even 2 minutes and its done. She concentrated and her lion broke trough the ship to get us. James and i went in the lion with Pidge.

Voltron and Emily's ship came with the green lion, and Pidge dropped us off at the ship. Just when i got in, i saw the bright light from voltron merging into each other. "You guys can do it..." i whispered and got in Emily's ship.

James and I got to the room where the others where, and on the big window we all saw voltron taking down the float and ships. Nothing that the team cant handle. Nothing that Keith can't handle... . Coran was telling me story's in their reality about how they defeated Zarkon, and then his son and then his wife. And that it was all because of an creature that had taken over Zarkon's and honerva's mind.

And how Allura almost died, i guess? But i already knew that, the others didn't. And also, Lance got his Altean markings that day.

There are so many story's. So many things these people have gone trough. And they have decided to join us, in another war, against Allura her race too. Its also really weird to hear these bad story's about Zarkon. Because he wasnt like that when he lived in this reality...